Big Hero 6 Announced for KH3

MarsipanRumpan

Hello, so a Big Hero 6 world was just announced at D23 Anneheim.
We didn't get a new trailer, but we got to know stuff about the world. It will take place after the movie, she the heroes are already assembled. We also got to see a few concept arts. Also, Baymax will be controlled by darkness, so he will surve as an enemy against his will.
We once again had a segment from (I don't remember his name) the guy who looks like Xehanort.
He explained that Big Hero 6 fits great into KH since its a lot about Friendship and Light vs Darkness.

They ended with, we have a lot more info but that's all for today. Since its announced they will be at D23 Japan in November and the Release date is decided by Nomura, we will surely get it announced at D23 Japan. We also have TGS next month, and there is a possibility there.

Playstation has an announcement at D23 later too, maybe its Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD for Playstation! :)

Edited by MarsipanRumpan
  • Like 1

This might end up being the only game that has me a bit lost or guessing.

With KH and KH2 I at least knew every disney movie that was used having watched them as a child.

Knowing that Tangled, Big Hero 6, and I still can't believe they won't add Frozen...I've never seen any of these so it's gonna leave me a bit in the dark as to how the characters will be or how the story might play out.

Should be fun. :D

Meh. I was expecting to see new worlds, but Big Hero 6 isn't that exciting. Hopefully they reveal more classic Disney movies as worlds (Ones that haven't been used yet).

I wanted a Lilo & Stitch world, ofcourse this wasn't the place to announce it. But I felt like it would've been Star Wars, Toy Story or Frozen. Not Big Hero 6. I feel like its a relief though, because we won't see a Marvel world now since Big Hero 6 is a Marvel world. I would've liked to seen a little trailer though. 

However Im still excited, and they have loads of more content to show, and they're even hinting at a release date announcement at D23 Japan.

Just announce my god damn Lilo & Stitch world and I will be happy and satisfied.

I don't even know what that movie is...so yay I guess.

I am still hoping for a Toy Story world (as that would be a lot of fun I think) also an Incredibles world could be pretty sweet.

I wonder if Star Wars or Marvel will show up as well :hmm:

Big Hero 6 is an animated Marvel movie made by Disney so to say. Its originally a Marvel Comics, but Disney made a Disney movie out of it. And I would rather say its Disney then Marvel. So I guess this is the Marvel world.

The movie has a pretty famous character like some movies do, he's name is Baymax and looks like a giant Marshmellow

• Like 3

I wanted a Lilo & Stitch world, ofcourse this wasn't the place to announce it. But I felt like it would've been Star Wars, Toy Story or Frozen. Not Big Hero 6. I feel like its a relief though, because we won't see a Marvel world now since Big Hero 6 is a Marvel world. I would've liked to seen a little trailer though. 

However Im still excited, and they have loads of more content to show, and they're even hinting at a release date announcement at D23 Japan.

Just announce my god damn Lilo & Stitch world and I will be happy and satisfied.

That, Toy Story, Sleeping Beauty, and Jungle Book need to be worlds. Tangled and Big Hero 6 just don't strike me as memorable movies. I fully expect Frozen, since that's the most popular Disney movie in years.

That, Toy Story, Sleeping Beauty, and Jungle Book need to be worlds. Tangled and Big Hero 6 just don't strike me as memorable movies. I fully expect Frozen, since that's the most popular Disney movie in years.

I belive all of those will be worlds, the only one im not sure about is Lilo & Stitch. Japan LOVES Stitch, but HATES Lilo. So we'll see.

However since Toy Story is getting a new movie + they've wanted to have Toy Story before and Jungle Book is getting a new movie + is a classic, I think its pretty much guaranteed these titles will be in the game. Frozen too. 

Im actually going to ad Treasure Planet. Now Im done, just give me Lilo & Stitch and I will be one happy dude.

I'm happy to hear they're including Big Hero 6, I liked it ^^ That said, I'll be disappointed if they end up revealing they picked it in favor of some other, actual classic movie.

Especially since Jungle Book and Toy Story actually had content created for them in previous KHs, but they got dummied out. We already have the Enchanted Dominion for Sleeping Beauty, so I don't think that'll get a new world.

Im happy with Big Hero 6. Rather that than anything to do with the avengers or star wars.

Still hoping for:

- Brave

- Treasure Planet

- Atlantis

- Toy Story

- I'd be ok with frozen

OMG YES! Treasure Planet absolutely needs to happen! It's one of my favourite Disney movies, i used to watch the movie and play the games all the time as a little kid.

Frozen also has a character that has magic powers (fits in well to the game) and is about conquering fear and finding love (also fits in well to the game) so this is a must for this game. Also don't forget that Japan already got a Frozen PS4 earlier so Frozen is pretty huge there as well. If that isn't a world i will be blown away

Frozen-PS4.jpg

• Like 2

OMG YES! Treasure Planet absolutely needs to happen! It's one of my favourite Disney movies, i used to watch the movie and play the games all the time as a little kid.

The dude that looks like Xehanort. He has made 3 Disney movies, Big Hero 6, Tangled (Both in KH3) and Treasure planet. And he is heavily involved with the game, so you know what that means? ;)

• Like 1

Darkness will manipulate the body of the old Baymax left behind in the portal in the film, as depicted in the concept art shared at the panel, drawn by Tetsuya Nomura.

BH6%20icon.jpg

Looks so damn good. I like the fact it's a bit messed up that they are gonna have the old Baymax vs the new.

Really happy about this. The game is still pretty far off so I am okay with these individual world announcements, maintain a good information flow. Now expect Frozen to be revealed at TGS, Japan LOOOOOVES Frozen so I think they are keeping it for them. Either then or at D23 Japan in November xD

This was a world in BBS