Trophy thoughts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Borderlands 2 has just been given an update which improves the performance greatly.... When I was playing through it (before the patch) I did notice quite a few frame-rate drops but it didn't really affect my enjoyment of it much. Great game with so much to do plus online co-op and PS3 cross-save

As for Revelations 2's vita port, it was done on a basic engine with a short timescale which is all due to the limited budget the port was given to be made with. This is down to the size of the Vita's userbase, sales were never going to be that high for it and what would be the point of making it to lose money on it? I personally appreciate the efforts of people like Gio Corsi who are passionate about the Vita and who listened to the fans who wanted this port and made sure it happened with the limited budget available.

Some of you might say "if they aren't going to do it perfectly they shouldn't bother at all", that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but many vita owners like myself really wanted this game to come (even if not a perfect port) and for that reason alone it was worth making. For those that think they shouldn't have bothered, all I can say is, no one is forcing you to buy it. I'm more that happy with this portable Resi game and enjoying my route to the platinum :)

• Like 1