Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tomoko Kuroki

Trophy thoughts?

5 posts in this topic

I have to make a late "trophy thoughts" thread. Both the deception games ( this ones new obviously ) can't find guides anywhere and are ultra rare 1% plats. I've been curious for a long time, what is it that's so difficult about the games ?

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

I've been curious as well.  If I had to guess I'd say "Quest Mode" is what's making this game difficult.

I think quest mode is the only mode in this game..

Edited by FKUSERNMS

The only problem there is S rank for all missions in Quest Mode. And lack the proper guide for it. With guide it would be really easy.

Yeah, I would have to agree that this would be in-fact easier than Blood Ties if you followed a guide. Judging from the list, there is nothing that pertains to completing all the daemon requests with Laegrinna again which is a good thing. The daemon requests from Blood Ties alongside the missions are pretty difficult to say the least. Depending on how I feel about finishing Blood Ties, I may or may not pick up this version of Deception IV.

Nightmare Princess is an expanded version (with less trophies :awesome:) and both have trophies.

Do you happen to if this version of the game also have online trophies? Or are some these the trophies that were taken out?

Edited by fisty123