Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x9zachattack5x

How hard is hard? Any tips/tricks to beat hard?

8 posts in this topic

Looking to go for the challenge. I was wondering how hard this game is on hard? Also, are there are any tips or tricks you guys can provide? 

Thanks

Hard is hard. Maybe as hard as Call of Duty: World at War's veteran. I haven't completed it yet but I have only 4 more missions to do. Tips I can provide is that to use health packs wisely. Don't use surgeon packs unless you really need them and try to kill enemies from long range if you can. Most tips with other shooters apply here. If you want a guide for specific missions, this should help.

Always stay on cover and do not rush in. LEARN enemy positions, avoid the optional spawnpoints for extra enemies at all costs and watch videos beforehand. The soldier's bullets tend to go through solid objects sometimes so be extremely careful when you stay at borders.

You'll need some quick reflexes to kill quickly and save ammo.

It isn't as hard as people think when you get the hang of it. 6/10 at best imo.

You will need to memorize enemy positions and medkit locations. Some levels are harder than others, some you can crush on your first playthrough and others are REALLY tough( storming the beach and Golden lion come to mind)

Hard mode is a pain in the ass i still have nightmares about that mode anyway good luck and remember patient is the key you can do this

Hard is hard. Maybe as hard as Call of Duty: World at War's veteran. I haven't completed it yet but I have only 4 more missions to do. Tips I can provide is that to use health packs wisely. Don't use surgeon packs unless you really need them and try to kill enemies from long range if you can. Most tips with other shooters apply here. If you want a guide for specific missions, this should help.

Well I have [email protected] platty so hopefully it's on par with that.

Hard mode is on par with COD veteran difficulty. You gonna need a lot of practice with some missions. I am still traumatized with the last mission. 

However, use med kits as much as possible, know enemy spawn points, kill from far and use the peep around corner kill method or peep through hole kill method.

Good luck;

It's definitely hard, some levels are gonna have to be replayed until you figure out the best strategy, but it isn't as hard as CoD veteran difficulty imo. You've just gotta be smart about when you pick up health and backtrack sometimes to pick up health you left behind. Take every level slowly, don't rush it. You don't want to be overrun by a group of enemies.