Atlus says Persona 5 is still coming to the West in 2015

Venocide

Persona 4 Dancing All Night isn't out yet for NA and EU regions.

Whilst I appreciate that it is a different genre, the Venn diagram of purchasers is undeniably enveloped entirely by those that would get Persona 5 - and it's mostly unwise to pit your own game against another of yours.  Those on limited budgets will be forced to choose, and you don't want to cripple a niche title (Dancing) anymore than its classification.

I think it has time to hit NA markets - but I really doubt I shall see it this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Well they have 4 months left to release the game ^^ Maybe the game will be released in Japan this year but I think you can say it's impossible for Europe. US is also a possibility but that would be like christmas and easter on the same day.

Release the game in summer 2k16 and I'm good. Too much games these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Persona 5 officialy confirmed to be at TGS 2015! (source: http://tgs.sega.jp/title/) I think it's safe to assume that we will get release date or new trailer or even both :D

Damn, it's about time atlus! I can't wait ;)

Also, there is new P5 poster

Persona-5-poster.jpg

39 hours 59 minutes of BS, 1 minute of announcement that P5 is coming next week.

Calling it now.

39 hours 59 minutes of BS, 1 minute of announcement that P5 is coming next week.

Calling it now.

I predict those 40 hours consist of:

10 hours of Persona 4 Dancing All Night DLC trailer

5 hours of Persona 3 Movie trailer

10 hours of Persona 4 Pachinko Machine ads

10 hours of new 2 Persona 4 spin-off game which are Persona 4:Racing All Afternoon and Persona 4:Cooking All Morning 

4 hours 58 minutes of Teddie and the old lady Oba-san rambling in Japanese.

1 minute of countdown toward the last announcement

1 minute of Persona 5 release date announcement.

Atlus.... :rolleyes:

and if P5 did get announced I would be very happy with that.

But... P5 was announced about 2-3 years ago :P Unless you meant some other announcement.

Why such negativity?

It only takes one minute to announce a game

Yeah and that's the problem because this damn event (Persona Special Stage) is going to go on for 40 hours. 

It'll be like last time (Persona Super Live 2015) it took them 2 days to only show us one new trailer (without release date)

Edited by Rollers23

With the amount of localization this games needs, I'm amazed they are releasing it the same year as the JP release. Probably because they realized the kind of powerhouse Persona has become. I'm only sad I wont be able to play it in a couple years until I get my PS4 (or maybe next year if job goes really really well).

With the amount of localization this games needs, I'm amazed they are releasing it the same year as the JP release. Probably because they realized the kind of powerhouse Persona has become. I'm only sad I wont be able to play it in a couple years until I get my PS4 (or maybe next year if job goes really really well).

You can just play it on PS3.