New Game + DLC is now available

Just updated the trophy guide with that information, thanks for pointing it out.

I plan on getting my Death March trophy this way too! Enemies are stronger though, I just wanna see how much stronger they are first before starting this though xD

Edited by BlindMango

Well, at least they are free, but I still wonder why wasn't it a patch instead...

I'd imagine making it free DLC is cheaper for them considering only the first patch is free for the devs/publishers and there have been reports of patches past that costing tens of thousands for Sony to let them be added. Then again, having anything available on the store seems to cost them as well, but I guess that's cheaper.

Well, at least they are free, but I still wonder why wasn't it a patch instead...

I suppose it's because a patch fixes issues. Adding a game mode isn't fixing a problem with the game, it adds something, so it's DLC.

It's pretty cool that they keep adding stuff. Ever since the Witcher 1 I've considered CD Projekt RED to be one of the best. They make great games, and they don't let these "industry standards" of recent years change the way they are. They go their own way and I love them for it.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

It was probably DLC to keep it optional is how I see it, not everyone really wants to kill their bandwidth and usage to download it :P It's more of a problem in countries like the one I live in where limited usage is also an actual problem. xD

Edited by Griffon234
  • Like 1

Well I recently started my 1st playthrough on Death March. It is one of the best games I have played in my life! At the moment very challenging, since I`m only level 6 right now, but as I hear it will ease some with upgrading skills and other abilities.

My question is: Will this new game + be harder than my 1st playthrough on Death March, or you could change difficulty level at the beginning of ng+ and play on easiest?  The latter seems like major stupid thing, especially if it`s not needed for a platinum, or don`t have trophies associated with completing this ng+...

Just updated the trophy guide with that information, thanks for pointing it out.

I plan on getting my Death March trophy this way too! Enemies are stronger though, I just wanna see how much stronger they are first before starting this though xD

Well mango, trust me when i say it's tough, even the ghouls that u meet early in the game is tough.

I've even NG+ on level 35, AND it's still tough, my advise, the Quen sign, make friends with it.

Happy hunting.

Well mango, trust me when i say it's tough, even the ghouls that u meet early in the game is tough.

I've even NG+ on level 35, AND it's still tough, my advise, the Quen sign, make friends with it.

Happy hunting.

Aw crap, lol - thanks for the info ;)

Ditto. Started Level 36 and had real trouble with those ghouls in the beginning. Had to use the potion of clearance pretty quick and reskill my ability points :D

But having had this level advantage (+5) and having started a regular game on DM before, I'd say it was a little easier now on NG+ - probably due to the effect of having masses of skill points and abilities.

Also used the Quen sign here :)