Old Cartoons/Anime

Dragon-Of-MSoft

Today Cartoons/Anime are trash and they contain a lot of corruption.

I am talking about SpongeBob, Ben 10, The Simpsons...etc and all of CN's Cartoons are corrupt and not proper for children

I have been looking for a modern cartoon/anime that is purposeful / eductional, proper and safe for my children ( 7 and 9 years old ) like these

600full-romeos-blue-skies-poster.jpg

521.jpg

wakakusa_monogatari_nan_to_jou_sensei_18

But I can't find, why ? why this kind of cartoons extinguished ?

Edited by Dragon-Of-MSoft
  • Like 1

Classic cartoons like Rocko's Modern Life, Rocko was a phone sex operator so can't say old cartoons were pure.

They're just more obvious these days probably because you're an adult. If the kids don't notice it then no harm otherwise make them watch old cartoons lol.

Cartoon Network has some decent shows still. Adventure Time, Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, and Regular Show have impressed me. I don't care much for Uncle Grandpa, and I really dislike Teen Titans Go, but apart from those two things there's the other shows. Nickelodeon needs more shows like Avatar though. I don't know what they are smoking right now, but after their treatment of Legend of Korra they better get off it fast.

However I don't think anything today or anything for a while will be able to get on the same level as Batman: The Animated Series.

Classic cartoons like Rocko's Modern Life, Rocko was a phone sex operator so can't say old cartoons were pure.

Was that really his job? I don't remember that at all. All I remember is the Doctors name was Dr. Bendova.

• Like 1

Cartoon Network has some decent shows still. Adventure Time, Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, and Regular Show have impressed me. I don't care much for Uncle Grandpa, and I really dislike Teen Titans Go, but apart from those two things there's the other shows. Nickelodeon needs more shows like Avatar though. I don't know what they are smoking right now, but after their treatment of Legend of Korra they better get off it fast.

However I don't think anything today or anything for a while will be able to get on the same level as Batman: The Animated Series.

Was that really his job? I don't remember that at all. All I remember is the Doctors name was Dr. Bendova.

phone-these-9-naughty-easter-eggs-prove-

• Like 4

I mean old cartoons had a lot of 'corrupt' jokes too. I mean the Simpsons isn't really a cartoon for kids, I would say its more of a cartoon for teens / grown ups. I mean when I got older I used to watch Simpsons with my dad all the time. 

Im very serious when I say this, I've watched all kinds of cartoons when I was younger, and all the naughty jokes just flew by. I mean (Even though its animated) Shrek has always been one of my favourite animated movies and there are TONS of adult centric jokes in that movie. But when I was a kid I never got that.

For example when they come to Lord Farquaads castle (A huge one) Shrek says 'Do you think he has that to compensate for something?' when I was a young child I think I didn't even think about it, and if I did it should've been that Farquaad was so small. 

In the end its your decision, and I agree some cartoons is a little over the top these days, but I asure you that your kids will be fine.

In the end they will most likely watch it at a friends house, or atleast hear stuff about it in school. 

tumblr_mdaeqfxVlK1rjmjwvo1_500.jpg

• Like 3

these three classics include Tom Sawyer are still aired in where i live, or i believe they are still aired in the whole middle east region on various Cartoon and children's Channels, but it's dubbed and voiced over in Arabic.

Yup, lol I watched these thanks to Space Toon.... Daaamn, the sweet memories!!

There's also Future Boy Conan (Adnan wa Lina), and Aka Chan to Boku 

1485.jpg

Edited by Sadistic Waffle
  • Like 1

Dude be high as fuck thinking cartoons gun corrupt his kids to the dark side like dude what

But in all seriousness, your kids are not gonna go insane from hearing an innuendo on a cartoon. There's tons of great cartoons out today, i can only repeat what has been said many many times on here already.

• Like 2

Not ALL modern cartoons are bad, but I do agree that the vast majority of them (mainly the shows on Cartoon Network) are nothing more than comedic trash heaps.

All the main channels like Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney, Hub (now called Discovery Family) have their fair share of terrible cartoons such as...

Nickelodeon

Rocket Power     Mr. Meaty     Fanboy & Chum Chum     Breadwinners     Sanjay & Craig     Cat Dog     Aaahh!! Real Monsters     Anything from Oh Yeah! Cartoons with the exception of Fairly Odd Parents and Chalk Zone   etc.

Cartoon Network

Teen Titans Go!     Uncle Grandpa     Secret Mountain Fort Awesome     ALL of the Total Drama series     The Problem Solverz     Out of Jimmy's Head     Scaredy Squirrel     My Gym Partner's A Monkey

The Annoying Orange     Almost Naked Animals     Sidekick    MAD     George of the Jungle     The Misadventures of Flapjack     Johnny Test     Chowder     6teen     Anything associated with real life     etc.

Disney Channel

Fish Hooks and Phineas & Ferb. 

Hub (Discovery Family)

Littlest Pet Shop     Strawberry and Shortcake     Shezow     Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-lot     Transformers: Rescue Bots     My Little Pony: Equestria Girls     etc.

I can go on and on all day listing my favorites from each channel but for right now, I much prefer watching cartoons from their sister channels. Not so much for Boomerang as it turned pretty sour with the new bumper(s) and strangely enough, lack of variety. They act like The Amazing World of Gumball and Teen Titans Go! have been cancelled already. As for Nickelodeon and Disney, I would pray everyday that they would STOP making teen sitcoms. I'd rather find Wally than a cartoon that has been recently debuted in these two channels.

I have faith for Cartoon Network if they would create cartoons that included a dark backstory/turn, female leads and more variety in terms of genre. This channel played a major role in most people's childhood, me included and I hate to see it get watered down for a specific target audience.

And lastly, adult jokes will slip in some fashion (if that's your reference to 'corruption'). But don't worry, kids generally won't get the joke and if they ask, just throw in the good ol' "You'll get it when you're older" answer. :D  

Edited by Terracolt