Anyone know the final QTE sequence?

StrickenBiged

Hey y'all,

Anyone know what the final sequence is for the frustrating and disappointing QTE at the end of the game? I am trying to do the no-death runs on all difficulties and am currently stuck on normal because those bastard QTE's keep catching me out. Would be really useful to know them in advance so I can just memorise them and hammer it out when I get to the boss.

I've tried memorising it myself, but I keep missing something or other.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks in advance!

Hey y'all,

Anyone know what the final sequence is for the frustrating and disappointing QTE at the end of the game? I am trying to do the no-death runs on all difficulties and am currently stuck on normal because those bastard QTE's keep catching me out. Would be really useful to know them in advance so I can just memorise them and hammer it out when I get to the boss.

I've tried memorising it myself, but I keep missing something or other.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have the game, but would it be possible to hit the share button each sequence in the qte for a screenshot and then compiling a list from the order of the screenshots? You'd just have to back up the save or something so you still have a no death playthough. As I said, I haven't played the game so I don't know if this would work or not.

I don't have the game, but would it be possible to hit the share button each sequence in the qte for a screenshot and then compiling a list from the order of the screenshots? You'd just have to back up the save or something so you still have a no death playthough. As I said, I haven't played the game so I don't know if this would work or not.

I could have a go tonight. It may make the game glitch out though, it's coding seems a bit shoddy. I paused after the first sequence (of three) last night, and the QTE's completely failed to load for the second sequence leading to my instant demise. 

Unfortunately, videos I can find online seem to be of the PC version, so the QTE's are completely different. 

I may have to just battle through it (with deaths), capture the video, and note them from there. Hopefully the sequence is the same for all difficulties.

Luckily the QTEs aren't going faster on higher difficulty levels.

I've done all the levels no-death on easy. I remember I failed once on the last QTE. So many inputs, so fast, it just screws with my head. One button press wrong, and you gotta do it all over. :P

I'm pretty sure the QTE button sequence is the same each time, but I'm not sure if it's the same on each difficulty.

Luckily the QTEs aren't going faster on higher difficulty levels.

I've done all the levels no-death on easy. I remember I failed once on the last QTE. So many inputs, so fast, it just screws with my head. One button press wrong, and you gotta do it all over. :P

I'm pretty sure the QTE button sequence is the same each time, but I'm not sure if it's the same on each difficulty.

think its the same on each difficulty. I'm not 100% on that though.

One thing that annoys me is that the icons the game uses for R1 and L1 seem backwards to me. I have to take a moment to make sure I'm reading the little "R1" or "L1" written on the icon every time. In this fight, it's tight.

think its the same on each difficulty. I'm not 100% on that though.

One thing that annoys me is that the icons the game uses for R1 and L1 seem backwards to me. I have to take a moment to make sure I'm reading the little "R1" or "L1" written on the icon every time. In this fight, it's tight.

Yup, they are the ones I mess up the most too! :P Took me a while just to get down that R2 was jumping and L2 sliding etc. xD

Yup, they are the ones I mess up the most too! :P Took me a while just to get down that R2 was jumping and L2 sliding etc. xD

Lol. I still get that wrong sometimes. On hard, you can't make a single error (e.g. lasers and slime kill instantly, rather than take some health). When you've slid into some lasers you should have jumped, you almost want to throw a fit.

Lol. I still get that wrong sometimes. On hard, you can't make a single error (e.g. lasers and slime kill instantly, rather than take some health). When you've slid into some lasers you should have jumped, you almost want to throw a fit.

Done some on hard, but I haven't had much trouble with the lasers, but the slime... The slime gets me quite often. Sometimes it's easier to jump and move to the side in the air than to time it correctly IMO, but that doesn't work everywhere. It really just comes down to memorizing the levels. :\

I haven't done the long 20 minutes run in infinity mode though. I made it to like 4/5 of what I needed of points and died. :(

Edited by MMDE

Wouldn't you know it, got to the boss just now and managed to do the QTE first time. Now, only if I hadn't died on some random corridor earlier in the level of have my no death run done for this damned sector.

But... Now I have the QTE sequence, for normal at least...

Normal:

Part 1. Triangle, X, Square, X, Circle, Triangle, Square

Part 2: X, R1, Triangle, Circle, X

Part 3: R1, Square, Circle, R1, X, Square, Circle, L1.

Hope that helps anyone who finds this QTE difficult. I'll test out Easy and Hard later and see if the sequence changes.

Edit: it appears to be the same sequence for Easy. Will test hard when I get there. Didn't realise I had to play through all levels to get there first.

Also, I encountered a beneficial glitch. I paused in between parts 2 and 3 to check my notes. When the game resumed, it was still in slow-mo as the timer counted down to full speed and I messed up. Instead of killing me, the animation of me beating up the wolf played out, and I completed the level anyway. Don't know if it counted the mess-up as a death, but it seemed to finish the level.

Edit 2: yes, the QTE is exactly the same on all difficulty levels.

Edited by StrickenBiged