Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
simula67

Green Screen Glitch

3 posts in this topic

Was wondering if anyone else has come across this issue. I have both a US and EU version of the game. Starting up the game while signed into PSN immediately results in the entire screen going green. I'm unable to get to any menu or anything. I've tried completely deleting all save files, patches, and game data and then starting fresh and the problem persists.

What's even more strange is that both discs have worked fine for me in the past - the problem just started occurring today. The only way for me to play the game seems to be to sign offline. This doesn't help me since I have 3 other friends who want to play it with me.

If anyone else has seen this problem, were you able to fix it?

I have the game but I have yet to encounter this glitch you speak of. The only problem I have with this game is the random freezing during game play and exiting from the character roster screen would randomly freeze the game.

I had a "green screen glitch", but the circumstances surrounding mine were different. It happened in the middle of gameplay, and once I restarted the system, it never occurred again. I'm quite disturbed at the amount of glitches in the games of this generation.