Trophy list discussion

x9zachattack5x

I just watched some gameplay of this and it looks really interesting, I adore the visual style. I'm not the best at stealth but I definitely plan on picking this up. The one trophy that I'm uneasy about is reading all the text, I hope there's some way to keep track of which level you missed text in. Also YouTuber charlieissocoollike does some of the voice acting :D

Edited by Makise Kurisu

Interesting, this is made by Matt Bithell, the same developer who made Thomas Was Alone, an incredibly simplistic platformer yet had so much more personality and character depth than some major triple AAA titles (I actually recommend it very much, it was incredibly charming!). This is definitely something much different than Thomas Was Alone and stealth games make me want to pull my hair out at times, but this looks so dang interesting. I'll more than likely pick this one up, at the very least to support the developer.

• Like 1

The list as a whole looks kinda grindey. There's one set of trophies for collecting things, other than that they're pretty much all "do [thing] [number] of times". Seems quite an uninspired list. Still, an indie with a plat so I'll probably give it a go. Got a lot on my backlog at the moment, so will probably wait a while.

The list as a whole looks kinda grindey. There's one set of trophies for collecting things, other than that they're pretty much all "do [thing] [number] of times". Seems quite an uninspired list. Still, an indie with a plat so I'll probably give it a go. Got a lot on my backlog at the moment, so will probably wait a while.

After watching gameplay of the game, it seems like most of it will come naturally, and what doesn't come naturally is pretty easy and short grinds IMO.

With 100 levels I would bet a lot of these will come naturally, even the grindy ones. As long as they still count it if you die, as I would assume that will happen a lot thru trial and error, it shouldn't be too hard to get. Just time consuming maybe. Definitely going to pick this up, altho my backlog is already long enough.

Games needs a good patch right enough, been kicked several times now and pick up icons being left on the screen during cut scenes isn't clever.   Few other improvements would be nice, like level numbers next to their respective names for quick nav, and maybe some indication to texts files found...missed one (prob due to being kicked) and was left looking at 100 levels with no idea, luckily it wasn't too far from the start but nevertheless.

I take it the Q trophy is glitched?  

Good game, liked it, if a bit simple, barely a challenge really, but I see that's being addressed...after I've finished the game, joys of day 1 - I never learn!!  :D