UPDATE No Lion King or Nightmare Before Christmas in KH3

MarsipanRumpan

That's too bad, Halloween Town was always one of my favorite worlds, but if they were to trade in Atlantica for Atlantis, I would happily support this. :)

No more singing man... NO MORE SINGING!

giphy.gif

Hey dude, you should just.. LET IT GOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol if they do this, reveal that Frozen is a singing world Im a sad boy lol

Halloweentown was among my favorite as well. The art style and music were always great, but the story made it better. If they can't work a story around it again, I'll accept that it can't make it to KH3. Story is the most important part of the game afterall. And for those of you who love the music as well, I'll leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez5um-Tm8oc

I am fine with this. We've had enough Halloween Town as awesome as it is, and Pride Lands was fun & neat but I can live without it as well.

My opinion as well.

Honestly tired of repeat worlds. Disney has more than enough movies to create new worlds we haven't been to yet in Kingdom Hearts.

Off the top of my head, you got:

1. Treasure Planet
  2. Robin Hood
  3. Jungle Book
  4. The Sword and the Stone
  5. Pixar movies
  6. Meet the Robinsons
  7. Wreck it Ralph
  8. Big Hero 6 (already confirmed)
  9. Tangled (already confirmed)
  10. Frozen (you know that will be in it)
  11. The Rescuers
  12. The Great Mouse Detective
  13. Mary Fucking Poppins 
Edited by Death_Ninja
  • Like 3

A shame about Halloween Town, though as most have pointed it, it would be rather pointless and not adding much to the plot.

Lion King.... well, I can't say I'll miss it. 

PS: I enjoyed KH1 Atlantica. It was a nice chnange of pace from the rest of the worlds. All it needed (arguably) was some refinement to the controls.

Loved both the worlds in both the games but they've been done already and really well I might add. 

I'm calling Frozen being the new "sing-along" world though.   :rolleyes:

I can't imagine how they incorporate the darkness into that story line or even a somewhat made up one, so I'm thinking rhythm games.

I also want Toy Story finally.  That's been begging to be added since KH1  :D   Plus many of the movies from Death_Ninja's post (2 above).

I think its brilliant with DLC, they're just making it easier for you now. If KH2 was a PS3 titles, you could've chosen if you wanted to buy the Final Mix (Essentially GOTY edition, or Complete Game) or you could buy the Data bosses alone for some extra content.

Sounds like I will just wait for a complete edition then. Hate the extra charges.

I love movie Nightmare Before Christmas its my fav Disney movie !!!! But love see new worlds in KH like to see.

The Sword in the Stone

Sleeping Beauty

Lady and the Tramp

The Great Mouse Detective

The Aristocats

The Black Cauldron

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Treasure Planet

The Princess and the Frog

Personally, I have gone beyond caring of what worlds will appear.

I'm just glad game is finally in works and coming out some point. Seriously, they can put ANYTHING in KH3 and I will still buy it, just to hang out with Sora, Donald, Goofy and co. after all these years. As long as combat is fun and they include long, challenging epic fights I'm happy.