The UR PS3-Way: Plat Race

Who Do You Think Will Win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be The First To Finish?

• HcG-_Clawz
    • Hemiak
    • Zajac9999

Nice. :D Time to redeem myself in plat races. Started way too slow last time, not gonna happen this time. :P

Damn wish Carnival Island would have been picked. Seriously one of the hardest platinums to obtain :(

Hehe, shame I've already played (and not platted) it eh. :P

Should be fun to watch.  Great idea.

I can say that SotC is challenge to finish all the way through.  Not sure about the others.

Good luck to the hunters!

Edit:

Holy crap, you all have insanely rare trophies.  Can figure out where my vote will go.

Edited by PlayResponsibly

Go Hcg clawz, I have done a lot of that skydive game myself, very fun game, very unique too,

P.s you best be prepared for some questions on some stuff relating to the game, once you have the plat :ninja:

Edited by The Three Stooges
  • Like 2

Damn wish Carnival Island would have been picked. Seriously one of the hardest platinums to obtain :(

Yhe i was hoping for it to get picked aswell, altough i have heard its more luck based than skill? anywill ill be playing this game someday anyway as i already bought it.

Yhe i was hoping for it to get picked aswell, altough i have heard its more luck based than skill? anywill ill be playing this game someday anyway as i already bought it.

There is some luck based (did stuff line up for you correctly) but there is a huge amount of skill involved. It plays like a real carnival where the Carnies are shifty bastards and you have to use your skill to beat them at their own game :)

• Like 1

I did some statistical analysis before I made my vote...

Ratios:
CONCLUSION: Go with my gut. HGC_-Claws FTW!!!

Why go with ratios? :o

What I would do is go with specific difficult trophies they've earned or not earned and see what they are good or bad at. From this I'd conclude what trophies they could earn from the games specified etc.

Edited by MMDE