Call of Duty: Black Ops - Rezurrection DLC Confirmed

BountyHunterinc

generic-shooter-guy-black-ops-banner.jpg

Continuing on from the previous Three Map Packs; First Strike, Escalation, and Annihilation. Activision have Confirmed that a fourth Content Pack is on it's way, titled Rezurrection (Yes, with a Z), which is due to release this year.

The Pack is to include the following:

• The all new Moon level
  • Four re-mastered levels of Zombie lore: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the Zombie factory that started it all
  • An enhanced Zombies Soundtrack including three tracks never before available for purchase
  • A new Zombies Moon theme.

As an added bonus for loyal fans of the series, those that purchased the Prestige or Hardened Edition copies of the game, and already own the four previous maps will get the Rezurrection Contents free of charge.

"For our fans who purchased the Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions and already own the four re-mastered maps, the other contents in the Rezurrection pack will be included at no cost, including Moon, the soundtrack and the theme," Activision said.

For those that don't meet the requirements above, it will cost the usual 1200 Microsoft Points.

The Rezurrection DLC Pack is stated for an August 23rd Release Date.

Source: IGN

At least this time they are adding more than just 5 maps. 5 maps for $15 I don't agree with, but 5 maps, a soundtrack and even theme seems a little more reasoning (although it still doesn't justify the price completely).

Zombies, Zombies, and more zombies. *Yawn* another $15 pissed away, right?

The total cost of DLC for Black Ops is now equal to it's release day price ($60)

Tell us something we don't know, and try to stay on topic lol.

My last post was quite similar to your opinions on Map Packs, Nag.

These maps aren't new either, just one of them is.

Actually, I'm talking about the content and not just saying "zombies zombies zombies" and how much all the DLC is worth.

dam money pit. don't know why I keep investing in it. just to keep reaching for that 100% again. umm. I better get back to playing it before this comes out. the every other month DLC is the real reason I hate this game. :angry: