How close to platinum or game completion

SW33TSK1LLS

hey fellow gamers just interested in how everybody is finding this game and their progress in it , also write the trophies you have not achieved yet in this forum , so we can see were everybody is at.

Edited by SW33TSK1LLS

I got the platinum a few months ago, Took me like 700 hours to do lol

700 hours!!!??? That is insane. To think that Resistane 2 (around 150-200 hour plat) seems hard enough to me. Now I feel reenergized and am preparing to jump back into the "Killing Machine" grind! I mean seriously, how do you not go insane playing a game for that long. I would want to shoot myself or something like that.

• Like 1

700 hours!!!??? That is insane. To think that Resistane 2 (around 150-200 hour plat) seems hard enough to me. Now I feel reenergized and am preparing to jump back into the "Killing Machine" grind! I mean seriously, how do you not go insane playing a game for that long. I would want to shoot myself or something like that.

If you like the game it's not a problem, I played WKC2 860 hours to get the platinum, and I'm still playing it some times.

I load up GT5 everyday. Sometimes it's just the simple log on to get the daily paint chips/museum cards + keep my 200% bonus current...other times just I run a couple of races...the rest of the time I spend a full normal gaming session. Been doing that since it came out.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The amount of respect I have for any Gran Turismo player who makes it to 100% and achieves the platinum. Must be one of the hardest games to get it in. Gold standard is tough to get. Everything else is just really time consuming. I'm only 40% through. 

Edit: Well I did it! Took me over 3 years. 600+ hours. 

Edited by PipeSwinger
  • Like 3

61% had game since 10/2012, but didn't play it much until this jan. I love it but I know I won't plat it. I love driving all the cars on Laguna seca, I can drive for hours at a time. Endurance are my favs. I grinded until I unlocked them.

• 1 month later...

I've had the game since release day and have 89% trophies, the only trophies i'm missing the 1000 cars which i'm on about 500 and getting gold on 13 licence tests and 2/3rds of the special events including the Vettel challenge

Edited by chrisjohnson93

• 3 weeks later...

got the platinum on gt5 just signed up to this site today looking for more skilled gamers any one from the uk and into platinum trophies please feel free to add me i like to platinum the  rare and time consuming gamesandyb712.png

Edited by andyb712

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Kudos to the peeps that got the Platinum for this game, as I will never...still have 20 trophies left (62% done).  I don't have the patience to deal with this clumsy controller nor am I gonna drop money on a wheel fer this or any other game.  Not a rant, just stating facts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there are missing only a bit in all my trophys left

Air of expierience (50% done)

Car Collector (920 cars)

Excellent Driver (lvl 38)

Gold Standard (Vettel Challenges)

gold standard with a controller is pain in the a

i managed to get 1 silver and 2 bronze, but gold in all three is very hard to get

Edit: got gold in monza - still 4s+ behind the gold in the other 2

Edited by havox84

• 1 month later...

89%

I will not make it because of the Nürburgring Vettel Challenge. I got Gold on Suzuka by using a Glitch that allowed you to leave the Track (but that has been fixed since then). Monza is quiet easy though you can cut at many Spots. I am going to a Community Meeting of German Gran Turismo Players next Year. If one of them can do the Challenge for me, the last remaining Trophy (The Air of Experience) should only be a Matter of Time :P

• 1 month later...