Pokkèn Tournament coming to Wii U in 2016

NotAFoxAnymore

So I'm sure people who were aware of this game knew this was inevitable. But either way here is the announcement trailer thingy. For those who are unaware, this game is essentially Tekken but with Pokèmon, and was originally exclusive to Japanese arcades. The release date is Spring 2016 and this is a global release, so EU and NA are not left out :D

Trailer:

It's kind of odd seeing certain Pokemon duke it out arena-style that don't seem to fit the... fighting trope, like Suicune. I'm really interested in Gardevoir though, it looks like s(he) could have a really fun fighting style to work with. The Pikachu Libre definitely sold me, though :3

• Like 1

I kinda knew that Nintendo will port it to their gaming consoles sooner or later.....I'm satisfied just to see Gengar's face  :devil:

Yeah it was always gonna happen, just a case of when

It's kind of odd seeing certain Pokemon duke it out arena-style that don't seem to fit the... fighting trope, like Suicune. I'm really interested in Gardevoir though, it looks like s(he) could have a really fun fighting style to work with. The Pikachu Libre definitely sold me, though :3

Gardevoir looks really cool in the trailer x3 I'm interested to see how smaller Pokemon like Fennekin will play a part in the game

Pokken -> Tekken ?  omg mind -> blow ! 

thx for that info ... sometimes im so slow ^^ .

they shouldnt do the same mistake than Digimon with rumble arena crap.... release a good normal 3D Pokemon on Wii  -> Profit !

Can't tell if that first bit is sarcastic or...

Can't tell if that first bit is sarcastic or...

no its no sarcasm (and this is no sarcasm too -.-)  .  really it was funny mind blow to read the connection of that two names , and it was so easy to see but i didnt saw it befor you said it :)

Not a surprise. Although, Wonder how some of the bigger pokemon will be able to hit the smaller ones? Small nitpick i know :P

Other than that, the game looks good. They have alot of time to improve the game until the console release.

Dunno what you're talking about, my Magikarp would mess up your Metagross

It's on twitch right now.

I'd say the Wii U is coming back considering some of the awesome games on it recently. I'm definitely getting one soon.

I agree, already has both bayonetta's, smash bros, mario kart, hyrule warriors, and getting mario maker, pokken, fire emblem x shin megami tensai can't remember it's name, star fox, and zelda still to come

• 3 weeks later...