Post Your Straight Flush Hit Or Miss

fisty123

So playing online in a Queens Cup and was given pocket 9's Clubs and Spades, Person beside me raised to 110 I was chip leader so went and called.

Flop was: 7 Clubs, 4, diamonds, 8, Clubs
He bet 100 so I called

Turn was: 6 of Clubs
He checked I bet 100

River was: 10 Clubs
He bet All in I called and was so excited when that trophy unlocked

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 3

That is really cool. Without looking up the odds (because I'm lazy) that is a heck of a rare trophy in real life. I have played tens of thousands of hands n RL and have had one royal and one straight flush. Congratulations! I will be picking this up, hopefully see you online

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Just out of interest, what level (to anyone who sees this) were you when you got a straight flush?

I'm currently level 36 and it's the last trophy I need :( I keep telling myself to let it go but it really annoys me because it's for the 100%. I've played Prominence Poker and in the 300-350hrs I put into that I only ever got 1 straight flush, and haha I actually still lost the hand! :facepalm: What a painful trophy this is.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2020 at 6:15 AM, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Just out of interest, what level (to anyone who sees this) were you when you got a straight flush?

What a painful trophy this is.

I'm currently at lvl 56 and don't have this yet, just doing short sessions (whenever i can be bothered/time permitted) just hoping to hit a hand. 

I checked Prominence also and i have 1 Royal & 1 straight flush.