are any trophies boostable?

KlutzyFrog

As title says are any boostable online multiplayer my main concerns are sonson (1cc) commando (wich if I remember was uber hard on arcades) and getting the arcade legend trophy (1CC a game) I baught the all in one pack a while back when it was on sale and im only just getting round to it

Not as far as I know. Those trophies are rare for a good reason. (well, not on this site, thanks to dlc% system)

Getting through Son Son or Commando gets you 1CC trophy, as they don't have continues. Son Son being easy compared to Commando. Games with continues range from easy to... well, let's say challenging. Persistance and trial&error are the key in every game.

Gonna get back to game myself one day, to get some more rare trophies. I recommend getting a friend over with Son Son. Much easier with 2 players, I will most likely get those 2 trophies next time my friend comes over. We got so close last time. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As title says are any boostable online multiplayer my main concerns are sonson (1cc) commando (wich if I remember was uber hard on arcades) and getting the arcade legend trophy (1CC a game) I baught the all in one pack a while back when it was on sale and im only just getting round to it

Depending on what you mean by "boostable", kind of. Legendary Wings is definitely a trophy you'll want to do in co-op (as long as one player is alive, the other can continue after losing all of his/her lives). I don't remember if SonSon has two-player co-op, but if it does, it would DEFINITELY be easier (as one player could patrol the top of the screen, and the other patrol the bottom). Commando is a bear, and has no co-op.

But honestly, you're leaving out the worst of the lot. Gun.smoke has infinite continues, and is probably the nastiest game on the list.