"I offer you my most sincere gratitude, on behalf of myself and my brother!"

...However im extremely salty that theres no Celty trophy image crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Isn't she support to DRRRs?

Played the Japanese version and it's a fairly easy trophy set. A lot of them too, since there's one for each character for both story and duel modes. Sadly, the game itself is pretty meh as far as fighters go.

Well, better than being classical fighter difficulty =D

I didn't know this was coming to the west, awesome I can't wait! Kirito and Rentaro are my duo if this game has tag team. I always play girls in fighters this might feel weird xD

There's no better tag team than Miyuki + Onii-sama and Tomoka :D

Yeah...I know...but just a simple bronze trophy with her on it would have been amazing :(

There aren't enough trophies to cover all support characters, I would guess.

And Onii-sama is the one that should have had trophy image, he, in his almighty omnipotence, decided to become a support character so he doesn't beat everyone else so the game isn't broken :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

There aren't enough trophies to cover all support characters, I would guess.

And Onii-sama is the one that should have had trophy image, he, in his almighty omnipotence, decided to become a support character so he doesn't beat everyone else so the game isn't broken :awesome:

Just you wait, one day she'll get her own game...one day :( 

lol, I'm sure he'll still be the most OP support. 

Every time I hear about a fighting game getting released soon, I always have this fear of me having to go through and complete all of the moves list similar to that of Super Street Fighter 4. Can anyone be able to confirm whether or not the trophy list will be as difficult as that game, or near said difficulty? Because I want to buy this game, but I won't do it if I can't be able to obtain the platinum.

I do not have much experience with fighting games. The only exceptions to this are Mortal Kombat 9, the Naruto Storm games, AquaPazza, and Super Smash Bros. series.

Edited by GarciaFever

Every time I hear about a fighting game getting released soon, I always have this fear of me having to go through and complete all of the moves list similar to that of Super Street Fighter 4. Can anyone be able to confirm whether or not the trophy list will be as difficult as that game, or near said difficulty? Because I want to buy this game, but I won't do it if I can't be able to obtain the platinum.

I do not have much experience with fighting games. The only exceptions to this are Mortal Kombat 9, the Naruto Storm games, AquaPazza, and Super Smash Bros. series.

It's lower difficulty than Tekken Plats.

And Tekken plats are cheaply easy for fighting games.

I'll probably pick this up again when it's released here. It's a pretty decent fighting game overall, with a fairly simple and easy list. The only trophies that are a bit annoying are the three challenge mode trophies.