"I offer you my most sincere gratitude, on behalf of myself and my brother!"

The trophy list was already revealed when the game was released in JP.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3143-%E9%9B%BB%E6%92%83%E6%96%87%E5%BA%AB-FIGHTING-CLIMAX/QuantumMercury

It's a very easy trophy list, it's just your basic arcade grind.  The only "challenge" trophy is the score attack one but even that is easy.  I made a video for it here:

• Like 3

Sorry, but that still doesn't help me in terms of difficulty as I have only played Tekken Revolution.

Easy as hell.

Better? :D

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3143-%E9%9B%BB%E6%92%83%E6%96%87%E5%BA%AB-FIGHTING-CLIMAX/QuantumMercury

I meant "readable" xDDD 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok this is just some bullshit now. I understand that this is supposed to be one of the easiest fighting games to platinum, but fucking Score Attack and Time Attack are killing me!

I have been using the same method that QuantumMercury has on his video (see below):

But I can't for the life of me kill the opponents fast enough. Is there anyone that can help me on how to get these 2 trophies easily? And if so, can said person be able to post a video?

• Like 1

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3143-電撃文庫-FIGHTING-CLIMAX/QuantumMercury

It's a very easy trophy list, it's just your basic arcade grind. The only "challenge" trophy is the score attack one but even that is easy. I made a video for it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xBdxp7CVU

Might try this out once school is over since I kind of struggling with that trophy. But I need to know which character and support is the faster to beat time attack in under 8 minutes. Other than that this is a great game. Also I read from the comments of the video he said that the method isn't working for him. Is it true? Edited by Superstarmaste1r

ONII-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I must import this and play only as Onii-sama.

But I can't for the life of me kill the opponents fast enough. Is there anyone that can help me on how to get these 2 trophies easily? And if so, can said person be able to post a video?

Maybe try it with a character you are most comfortable with? (With Holo as support)

Unless it's Misaka, though =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Might try this out once school is over since I kind of struggling with that trophy. But I need to know which character and support is the faster to beat time attack in under 8 minutes. Other than that this is a great game. Also I read from the comments of the video he said that the method isn't working for him. Is it true?

I have tried this method and got very close to the 300 million twice. It is doable, however, you literally need to get perfect in almost every round (8 matches, 2 rounds in each match), finish each round as fast as possible, and finish each round with the Climax Art. The problem is that more than 50% of the time the computer blocks your foot stomp, it doesn't have enough stun power, and the computer always rushes in, giving you very little to no room for killing them.  I don't know how QuantumMercury made this look so easy.

Maybe try it with a character you are most comfortable with? (With Holo as support)

Unless it's Misaka, though =D

Lol no it isn't, but because of how she has the ability to finish the first round of each match in roughly 10 seconds, I usually end up sticking with her. Will need to try out other people and see if  can get similar results.

I have tried this method and got very close to the 300 million twice. It is doable, however, you literally need to get perfect in almost every round (8 matches, 2 rounds in each match), finish each round as fast as possible, and finish each round with the Climax Art. The problem is that more than 50% of the time the computer blocks your foot stomp, it doesn't have enough stun power, and the computer always rushes in, giving you very little to no room for killing them. I don't know how QuantumMercury made this look so easy.

Lol no it isn't, but because of how she has the ability to finish the first round of each match in roughly 10 seconds, I usually end up sticking with her. Will need to try out other people and see if can get similar results.

The climax part will be a huge issue since most of the time I can't really pull it off fast since I mostly move the analog stick fast until the climax arts are activated. Maybe Holo has the healing ability to heal the health for QuantumMercury but I may try that or try any support character that has the best attack to make the best time and the score attack as well. I hope if I switch the difficulty to 1 the AI won't block so much when I try to do the foot stomp probably or press L1 for the kick on the machine move of her. Edited by Superstarmaste1r

The climax part will be a huge issue since most of the time I can't really pull it off fast since I mostly move the analog stick fast until the climax arts are activated. Maybe Holo has the healing ability to heal the health for QuantumMercury but I may try that or try any support character that has the best attack to make the best time and the score attack as well. I hope if I switch the difficulty to 1 the AI won't block so much when I try to do the foot stomp probably or press L1 for the kick on the machine move of her.

Sadly, switching the difficulty to 1 only affects Arcade Mode and Versus Mode. It does not affect Score/Time Attack.

Sadly, switching the difficulty to 1 only affects Arcade Mode and Versus Mode. It does not affect Score/Time Attack.

Great this tip is starting to piss me off. It isn't working at all which the guy in the comment box and you are correct. The AI blocks too much and attacks me where I can't unlock this trophy now.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r