"I offer you my most sincere gratitude, on behalf of myself and my brother!"

Time attack = Misaka + Accelerator - purple burst, trump, climax and then combos for both rounds.

Score attack - Tomoka + Accelerator, Izaya or Pai - rely on her clash, keeping distance with her 214C, use support to push opponent back and use only her 63214 climax as you'll get every hit counting even if they're on low health for the KO due to how the damage works on that.

Really don't understand how anybody is struggling too much on this it should easily be done in no more than a few tries only character that should cause any problems is if the AI gets Kirino in a round after 4.

• Like 1

Time attack = Misaka + Accelerator - purple burst, trump, climax and then combos for both rounds.

Score attack - Tomoka + Accelerator, Izaya or Pai - rely on her clash, keeping distance with her 214C, use support to push opponent back and use only her 63214 climax as you'll get every hit counting even if they're on low health for the KO due to how the damage works on that.

Really don't understand how anybody is struggling too much on this it should easily be done in no more than a few tries only character that should cause any problems is if the AI gets Kirino in a round after 4.

What move list is 214C for her? And is 632214 is either shinny Gift or Ro Kyu Bu?

Ehh I think it is too hard since for me rotating the analog stick to perform the climax really sucks where I wish holding the square button is only for that instead if rotating and the opponents to be more easier.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

What move list is 214C for her? And is 632214 is either shinny Gift or Ro Kyu Bu?

214C is the passing to the different members C is Maho if I recall but should end with Hinata although you can extend it to end with Airi instead but not recommended and climax Ro-Kyu-Bu! since with Tomoka you're aiming for perfects and high combos as 10+ is really easy with her and her clash can lead into both her climax arts safely as well.

214C is the passing to the different members C is Maho if I recall but should end with Hinata although you can extend it to end with Airi instead but not recommended and climax Ro-Kyu-Bu! since with Tomoka you're aiming for perfects and high combos as 10+ is really easy with her and her clash can lead into both her climax arts safely as well.

It somewhat working when I try training with her but when I try to move the thumbstick she keeps on shooting the basket when I try to pull off her climax even passing to her friends. Maybe I just not good at rotating quarter thumbstick. -_-

You were 100% right made it super easy using tomoka and accelerator.   :)

So I did Time Attack with Misaka + Kaga in 7:30, not bad, I guess.

I hate rotating half circle to get the climax Arts. -_- So irrated right now.

Don't use stick. Use D-Pad.

I'm not sure if you are playing on Vita or PS3 but I'm doing Climax arts without any problems on Vita D-Pad.

So I presume it would be even easier on PS3.

Oh god... Kirino. Seriously, how OP can she get.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Oh god... Kirino. Seriously, how OP can she get.

She is way too OP all match ups are in her favour, I really hope she is nerfed in Ignition her clash seems to beat every other clash in the game only clash I seem to see close to 50/50 on is Tomoka vs Kirino. She is also the only character that messes me up in score attack and time attack usually when she is partnered with Accelerator or Izaya although her and Kino can get very annoying too.

I'll just stick to using my 3 favourites:

• Shana
  • Himeragi Yukina
  • Kuroyukihime
Edited by Kochiya Shana

I was close at 25 million until I reach 28 million for the final with Yukina and I thinking she doesn't work when I try her back move thing and then climax on air where I not good at doing that on air so I try going to the opposite side and it works but I didn't even reach IIT due to the AI keep on attacking me. Thinking the analog is better I guess now since I try the d pad and it somewhat working but I don't think it works for me. And now I am going to try a diffrent character since she doesn't work at all for me.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

She is way too OP all match ups are in her favour, I really hope she is nerfed in Ignition her clash seems to beat every other clash in the game only clash I seem to see close to 50/50 on is Tomoka vs Kirino. She is also the only character that messes me up in score attack and time attack usually when she is partnered with Accelerator or Izaya although her and Kino can get very annoying too.

Oh god... Izaya...

Like what the f... does every DRRR character have to be OP as fck? Celty is OP supprt, Izaya is OP support, and talking about Shizuo? Nah, pointless... that guy is on par with Shana on my top 1 hated opponents.

Anyways, I did it. I could have made it easier for myself with Shana-tan's method, but I kinda wanted to prove that Quantum's method work since silly confirmed Tomoka+Acc method.

And yep, it works. Got to 302M because Kirito is annoying. (The only one I did not get 30M on)

Kinda wonder if I'll be first Vita achiever xD (not that it can be proved, though xD)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Oh god... Izaya...

Like what the f... does every DRRR character have to be OP as fck? Celty is OP supprt, Izaya is OP support, and talking about Shizuo? Nah, pointless... that guy is on par with Shana on my top 1 hated opponents.

Anyways, I did it. I could have made it easier for myself with Shana-tan's method, but I kinda wanted to prove that Quantum's method work since silly confirmed Tomoka+Acc method.

And yep, it works. Got to 302M because Kirito is annoying. (The only one I did not get 30M on)

Kinda wonder if I'll be first Vita achiever xD (not that it can be proved, though xD)

Nah, she is pretty bad unless partnered right and as for Shizuo he is useless and has the worst possible match ups with everybody jump his projectile and he is wide open, grab what grab that thing has pointless range, his trump card has less reach than it appears and all he has going for him is his clash. Izaya is nearly on par with Accelerator but what you want Izaya for is his counter support lots of hits and can travel some distance hitting projectile users while Accelerator's attack support is just as useful as his counter.

Shana is a top character but has some easily countered moves as Taiga is much more dangerous than Shana although Shana's trump card being climax meter gain and a cancel is really good and as for hated opponents that spot will ALWAYS be Kirino.

For time attack I'd actually say Taiga could be a good alternative to Misaka but her climax animations drag on a bit longer than Misaka's railgun if I remember them right since only the round timer stops and not the time attack clock.

Oh, I was kind of expecting you to use Tomoka for various reasons for trophies.

As for 1st and fastest achievers I could easily make those lists if I wasn't using the games for Jan1...

Oh god... Izaya...

I tried that method to, but i found out my AI is 10x smarter than his AI.

That's it I give up on the stupid score attack. Was close to 29 million until the next sessions it won't make it to 30 million for me when I use Yukina even I did pull off the climiax move on air though didn't pull off the next match which is annoying. Screw it.

It is 30,000,000+ a round you want to earn as the total score needed is 300,000,000 in 9 fights, stick with Tomoka and Accelerator get used to the moveset I explained also with the clash you do NOT want to do the addon where she shoots and gets blocked by Airi, you want to hit with the clash and as she throws them away do the input for the climax art as it'll hit them from that getting around a 20-30 hit combo if done right. You also do not need to finish the round with climax arts using Tomoka it helps but isn't needed due to the strategy she allows the only opponent who should cause problems is Kirino and maybe Akira if you are doing poorly.

Accelerator's forward support is what you want to use and then hit them with a purple burst while they're bouncing from that so you can use more climax arts during the rounds and never use Tomoka's Shiny Gift as it just isn't worth it for the points you lose due to lack of combo. Tomoka can be played aggressive or a game of keep away and that is the game you want to play using her so it doesn't matter if they block as most characters won't have a way to get close enough to get revenge her trump can either be used to buff her climax arts or you can use them to knock the opponent back if need be since even if blocked they'll be knocked back a lot.

Tomoka doesn't need to finish an opponent with her climax art each round but it really helps with her since all her hits count in her climax since the damage is done at the end of it and not during like Kuroyukihime's Starburst Stream for example so she can really earn a lot of added points compared to other characters.

Hehe =D

I kinda like the Railgun's range so I went with Misaka =D

I prefer Shana/Wilhelmina personally with the nice damage combos they can perform, Misaka's range with some attacks if guessed wrong is a bit of a bad move and leaves her open.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

Unrelated to the 300M, any tips for Throw Escapes on Vita?

I just grinded the Reflection Guards and my thumb hurts like hell so I'll probably stop grinding for now so I have time to ask xD

Honestly pray, last night when i was playing this i was like how the hell do i know if i escape. So i went into versus mode vs shizuo made it into 5 rounds and go as far left as i could. Then hope i get lucky by pushing left directional pad and O as he grabs.  Its mostly about luck, but you know you escape a throw if it says dodge.

Edited by beatn_u_silly

Honestly pray, last night when i was playing this i was like how the hell do i know if i escape. So i went into versus mode vs shizuo made it into 5 rounds and go as far left as i could. Then hope i get lucky by pushing left directional pad and O as he grabs.  Its mostly about luck, but you know you escape a throw if it says dodge.

Ok, Shizuo worked. But damn, that was some grind.

At least Tomo-chan made it bearable because she was so skilled :D I love that little ball of cuteness :D

Also, for the bolded part, you should have said C because some people may have different outline =D

For example, I have...

:triangle: = S

:square: = A

:circle: = B

:cross: = C

L = Burst

R = Climax finisher

So it wouldn't work with O xDDD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Ok, Shizuo worked. But damn, that was some grind.

At least Tomo-chan made it bearable because she was so skilled :D I love that little ball of cuteness :D

Also, for the bolded part, you should have said C because some people may have different outline =D

For example, I have...

:triangle: = S

:square: = A

:circle: = B

:cross: = C

L = Burst

R = Climax finisher

So it wouldn't work with O xDDD

My bad xD i forgot people mapped different. I just kept standard.  Yeah the guard escape was the hardest trophy in game :<

Edited by beatn_u_silly

Unrelated to the 300M, any tips for Throw Escapes on Vita?

I just grinded the Reflection Guards and my thumb hurts like hell so I'll probably stop grinding for now so I have time to ask xD

I know this is late but those type of trophies I'd recommend doing with a partner online and with PS3 versions I'd recommend 2player to farm it out for reflection guards, guards, throw escapes and any other trophies like that although the damage trophy is the worst for me since I basically have everything else done before that and considering character's have 10,000HP each...

I know this is late but those type of trophies I'd recommend doing with a partner online and with PS3 versions I'd recommend 2player to farm it out for reflection guards, guards, throw escapes and any other trophies like that although the damage trophy is the worst for me since I basically have everything else done before that and considering character's have 10,000HP each...

Oh yea, online could have worked... but well, considering only 60 guys own the EU version it would be a bit hard to find one xD

The 10M trophy is actually fairly well done. It's at most 1000 won rounds which is less than 1000 matches which should be normal for fighters =D

Plus, if we count this thoroughly... 12*9 Arcade Mode = 108 rounds + 12*12 Dream Duels = 144 rounds equals 252 rounds == 1/4 of the grind =D

Now, supposedly average player takes 10 attempts for both Score and Time Attack modes, that is 20*18 = 360 rounds, reaching over 60% of the grind.

Now, suppose average player spends another ~50 rounds in Survival mode that is ~650 rounds just by clearing everything which is required for Plat anyways =D

Now, depending on the method of getting the grind trophies, you can reach 80-90% of the grind =D

Getting the remaining 100 or so rounds shouldn't be that bad =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Oh yea, online could have worked... but well, considering only 60 guys own the EU version it would be a bit hard to find one xD

The 10M trophy is actually fairly well done. It's at most 1000 won rounds which is less than 1000 matches which should be normal for fighters =D

Plus, if we count this thoroughly... 12*9 Arcade Mode = 108 rounds + 12*12 Dream Duels = 144 rounds equals 252 rounds == 1/4 of the grind =D

Now, supposedly average player takes 10 attempts for both Score and Time Attack modes, that is 20*18 = 360 rounds, reaching over 60% of the grind.

Now, suppose average player spends another ~50 rounds in Survival mode that is ~650 rounds just by clearing everything which is required for Plat anyways =D

Now, depending on the method of getting the grind trophies, you can reach 80-90% of the grind =D

Getting the remaining 100 or so rounds shouldn't be that bad =D

60 Tracked not total.

Yeah the main problem is I'm clearing everything 1st try so that damage grind is going to be...