"I offer you my most sincere gratitude, on behalf of myself and my brother!"

Well you can always use the turbo controller method of binding a+b to x, and just have x be pressed for as long as needed.

There are people playing on Vita-tan :P People should realize that, lol xD

Anyways, as I said, no problem with grinding  :D Cute Tomoka is cute :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

There are people playing on Vita-tan :P People should realize that, lol xD

Anyways, as I said, no problem with grinding  :D Cute Tomoka is cute :D

But you can use a Vita TV and hook a controller to that...

Plus, the less time I spend in grinding this means more time for me to catch up to you in Nep plats  :D

still trying to get this trophy. i'm on my 6th or 7th attempt right now. i came close on my 6th attempt which got me 284 million. on my last attempt i got a little over 200 million. i'm gonna keep trying the method that quantum mercury use even though i'm getting close but it's frustrating.

still trying to get this trophy. i'm on my 6th or 7th attempt right now. i came close on my 6th attempt which got me 284 million. on my last attempt i got a little over 200 million. i'm gonna keep trying the method that quantum mercury use even though i'm getting close but it's frustrating.

On the other hand, you got the 10M trophy for it =D Take it that way =D No post-game grinding =D

• Like 1

I spent one whole day grinding the score attack mode. Then I decided to go through the story and dream duel and then the 10m trophy unlocked.

I did used the Misaka down AB spam , I messed up twice ( 2 rounds ) on my 3rd and 8th match.  ( http://imgur.com/LXhw3Ks )

When I got to the last round against Akira, he blocked two of my railguns , I sh1t my pants and I went YOLO and used the trump card on him which gave me 32m ( 1st round finished with Railgun, last round trump card ). I feel like you need to finish the round as early as possible because i'll yield 35m+ , if you messed up and used Holo, i'll take a while to regenerate but you'll still get the Perfect and Finish but you'll get around 33m.

I did used the Misaka down AB spam , I messed up twice ( 2 rounds ) on my 3rd and 8th match.  ( http://imgur.com/LXhw3Ks )

Yup, Tomoka and Shana. Expected outcome since you got Kirino early.

Tomo-chan is random. She can give you lots of points, but she can royally screw you up =D

And Shana past stage 4 is insta-screw. I haven't had any stage where she would give me nice points.

Yup, Tomoka and Shana. Expected outcome since you got Kirino early.

Tomo-chan is random. She can give you lots of points, but she can royally screw you up =D

And Shana past stage 4 is insta-screw. I haven't had any stage where she would give me nice points.

I know man, It's a miracle I pulled off a 30m points against Shana. Usually against her or Tomoka I get 22m lol

Oh really :awesome:

Oh no, you discovered my secret, I was actually planning how to make a more efficient plat route on Xblaze Code :Embryo,

Back on topic, I didn't feel like playing this tonight (wanted to play some other Vita games), so I did an experiment of using a turbo controller to mash a button mapped to A+B and see how far that can get me against an AI. It turns out that mashing A+B, is good enough to beat the Dream Battle comps given enough tries (most battles will be close, but ending in your victory). As a result, if you just want to keep an eye on your tv while doing something else, like read the light novel for every character in the game, you can just have dream battles go on, while you read. When you won, make sure to turn off turbo, select the next opponent, and repeat. I'm guessing this works for Story mode as well.

Ty for this!

Tried it normally earlier today and got 12 something.  Using that I got it on my first try with 7:17 without needing assist from support.  Man I was dreading that trophy!

Oh glad I could help man. 

I used Misaka down AB spam to all challenges ( Score, Time attack, Survival )

For the time attack I still used holo to boost up so I can railgun faster

Ugh... 294 mill, 296 mill, 295 mill... I'm so close yet so far.  There are certain support characters and main characters that make me really mad when I see them past round 4.  

Rounds 1~4 are easy, but after that you better pray you get lucky.

Ugh... 294 mill, 296 mill, 295 mill... I'm so close yet so far.  There are certain support characters and main characters that make me really mad when I see them past round 4.  

lmfao... welp, after posting that I got it right away of course.

I am literally shaking right now because my last 4 rounds were:

5. Shana

6. Kirino

7. Shizuo

8.Taiga

Round 9 is always one of the easier ones but man I messed up on 4 different rounds...  I must've used the combo climax art enough to make up for those points.

Used the Misaka / Holo combo to achieve.

lmfao... welp, after posting that I got it right away of course.

I am literally shaking right now because my last 4 rounds were:

5. Shana

6. Kirino

7. Shizuo

8.Taiga

Round 9 is always one of the easier ones but man I messed up on 4 different rounds...  I must've used the combo climax art enough to make up for those points.

Used the Misaka / Holo combo to achieve.

You should've used Tomoka/Accelerator since most of your points come from combos that way you can get by with very few perfects for example without trying I got 321,000,000 using that strategy and only 6 rounds were perfects and that was with Kirino as stage 8, Taiga as stage 5 and Shana at stage 7.

Also question how do people have trouble against Shizuo he is the easiest character to earn perfects against no matter the round or mode?

You should've used Tomoka/Accelerator since most of your points come from combos that way you can get by with very few perfects for example without trying I got 321,000,000 using that strategy and only 6 rounds were perfects and that was with Kirino as stage 8, Taiga as stage 5 and Shana at stage 7.

Also question how do people have trouble against Shizuo he is the easiest character to earn perfects against no matter the round or mode?

Ah, I should've done it that way.  I was getting 280mill + just doing it normally so I don't know why I put myself through that torture.

Using the Misaka method any of the characters with long range attacks can screw up your perfect run.  Especially towards the later rounds when they start blocking more.  Using this method also requires perfects on all but 2 of the 18 rounds as well as finishing up with the climax finish.

It is done though and I'm glad I don't have to worry about those challenges anymore.