Trophy Discussion Thread

I still got priate warriors 2 to play, but I can't until I plat the first one.

OH WAIT, I NEVER WILL!! It's TRUE !!!!   New world sanji coin doesn't exist!!

I know your pain, still waiting on new world franky haha. after 150 hrs playtime, 100 spent on that 1 coin farm i gave up, f..k RNG

The list looks really good, I was put off by the random luck for the coins in the first one and never got to try out the second one. The PS4 is out of reach until October, so I'm happy that it's also on PS Vita.

Edited by ZeroXOF

I know your pain, still waiting on new world franky haha. after 150 hrs playtime, 100 spent on that 1 coin farm i gave up, f..k RNG

That's disgusting, I spent 45 hours only on new world sanji coin, still didn't get. I don't know how it's a 12% rarity only. It's much worse then xenoverse's triple stacking RNG

• Like 1

Do all of these games require some sort of online/mp?

It wouldn't stop me from playing (much like Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2) but I at least want to know if the plat is possible without it.

Always looking for a reason to buy games from omega force.  :facepalm:

Not a fan of the anime/manga but the gameplay for the first 2 games looks kinda fun.

Pains me that there are still coin collecting trophies; those things are absolute bull to get.

This trophies won't be a problem. You had to collect about 150 coins in the second game and there were over 540 coins so this trophy pops naturally. In this game it will be the same.

The only "difficult" thing will be the completion, because you have to do the following in the Legend log:

1. Clear the Episode
  2. S-Rank for kills
  3. S-Rank for Kizuna kills (!-Kills)
  4. S-Rank for beating the episode under a certain amount of time
  5. S-Rank for the complete episode(you'll get that if you complete point 2-4)
  6. Cleared all treasure events
  7. Beat the episode on the highest difficulty
  8. Beat the boss with a Kizuna special attack
  9. Special task in this episode

I don't know what you have to do exactly for the Dream Log, but it's a lot easier than the normal story episodes.

There are 30 so called "Legend cards" which you have to collect(100% -> 1 Legend card). There are 22 in the story and 8 in the Dream Log.

Edited by www-21-

This trophies won't be a problem. You had to collect about 150 coins in the second game and there were over 540 coins so this trophy pops naturally. In this game it will be the same.

The only "difficult" thing will be the completion, because you have to do the following in the Legend log:

• Clear the Episode
  • S-Rank for kills
  • S-Rank for Kizuna kills (!-Kills)
  • S-Rank for beating the episode under a certain amount of time
  • S-Rank for the complete episode(you'll get that if you complete point 2-4)
  • Cleared all treasure events
  • Beat the episode on the highest difficulty
  • Beat the boss with a Kizuna special attack
  • Special task in this episode
I don't know what you have to do exactly for the Dream Log, but it's a lot easier than the normal story episodes.

There are 30 so called "Legend cards" which you have to collect(100% -> 1 Legend card). There are 22 in the story and 8 in the Dream Log.

Does all that need to be done in one run? If so that is fucking crazy o.O

Haha ay, the thing that eats me up so much is i saw him 2 mins prior unboxing my collectors edition in the back, argh!!!! 

That's hard man :/ Feel sorry for you.

Im curious about the time it will take to get the platinum. PW1 took me 70 hours andPW2 took me about 44 hours to complete.

Edited by www-21-

That's hard man :/ Feel sorry for you.

Im curious about the time it will take to get the platinum. PW1 took me 70 hours andPW2 took me about 44 hours to complete.

Cheers man, getting on Friday as well for you must suck.

Yeh it looks like a solid list, haha PW1 i was aiming for world 1st but i discovered the coin glitch for everyone and had to wait for a patch and that final coin after 100 hrs farming never dropped for me so that games remains plat less sadly haha. PW2 was similar for me around 40ish. 

Either way im keen, just pray for no RNG stuff :D 

Wow, I can't imagine the pain of grinding PW1 for so long... I think I only spent about 55-60 hours for that plat! You guys honestly have my sympathies!

I've played through Chapter 1 ep2 I think, and I've already gotten like 12 trophies, but most of them are for 'do this for the first time', etc.

Most of the other trophies seem incredibly straight forward, except I'm still yet to figure out exactly what the Hero Power is, despite having done it once for a trophy (there is another for using it 100 times). I'm sure I'll figure that out through game play though. I'm not seeing any difficulty ones like in previous games, so perhaps it's not necessary unless its a requirement for another trophy (unlocking chapters, etc).

Edited by LukaLaurent

Wow, I can't imagine the pain of grinding PW1 for so long... I think I only spent about 55-60 hours for that plat! You guys honestly have my sympathies!

I've played through Chapter 1 ep2 I think, and I've already gotten like 12 trophies, but most of them are for 'do this for the first time', etc.

Most of the other trophies seem incredibly straight forward, except I'm still yet to figure out exactly what the Hero Power is, despite having done it once for a trophy (there is another for using it 100 times). I'm sure I'll figure that out through game play though. I'm not seeing any difficulty ones like in previous games, so perhaps it's not necessary unless its a requirement for another trophy (unlocking chapters, etc).

This game is not as hard as the second one was. Sometimes allies try to escape and I have no idea why, but whatever.

A good thing is, that you don't have to complete all stages on the highest difficulty(ultra hard) because "Hard" is enough.

Grinding is still in the game unfortunately. You have to max out every ally (I think there are 63 in the game) for the 100% gallery completion.

• 3 months later...