Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PleaseHoldOn

Stand Up Comedy

29 posts in this topic

Hey, I listen to a radio show that gets a lot of guests that are professional stand up comedians.  I go through peaks and valleys, but there are times where I'm scouring Netflix and Hulu on a nightly basis looking for some stand up to listen to.  Figured I would throw out the names of some on here, post some clips, and see if you guys have anything to share.

Though I do feel that taking random clips out of a show, out of context, probably isn't as funny as seeing the whole thing.

Bill Burr:

Daniel Tosh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=894pZxUJ8ew

Jim Norton:

Do you have any favorite stand up?

Dave Chappelle, Daniel Tosh, Kevin Hart, and Patrice O'Neal (R.I.P) are some comedians I like.

I like Russell Brand, Dave Chappelle and Jim Jefferies. There are others but these are ones that came to mind.

Pablo Francisco:

Gabriel Iglesias:

Patrice O'Neal:

Aries Spears:

I love Russel Peters this guy is just funny and makes jokes about every nationality, but doesn't insult, he usually imitates and shows how other nationalities view it from their PoV. I don't like comedians who insult and say degrading things, it's funny sometimes but not for an hour. Russel's just funny xD

Hey, I listen to a radio show that gets a lot of guests that are professional stand up comedians.  I go through peaks and valleys, but there are times where I'm scouring Netflix and Hulu on a nightly basis looking for some stand up to listen to.  Figured I would throw out the names of some on here, post some clips, and see if you guys have anything to share.

Guessing the show is Opie with Jim Norton (although I thought Opie and Anthony were funnier)

Some of my favorite comedians are:

Louis CK

Jim Jefferies

Sarah Silverman

Jeff Ross

Ricky Gervais

Jimmy Carr

Guessing the show is Opie with Jim Norton (although I thought Opie and Anthony were funnier)

Good guess, though I really haven't listened to any shows since Ant left. I'm living in the past. xD

Comedians that make me laugh the hardest: Frankie Boyle, Jim Jeffries, Russell Peters and Jimmy Carr.

"'Paas: Happy Easter and bite my wrinkly ball sack!' Put that on the box!"

Edited by damon8r351

Yeah I realise ALOT of this is Good News content, but it's good nonetheless

Another great one from Good News was Daniel Simonsen - as a pretty socially awkward person myself, this is gold.