Tell me what the list looks like, Im not looking!

Boooda

Yeah, they're spoilers, and they're specific. They're spoilers describing the different choices you ought to make, but still spoilers. I think there's only one trophy in where you basically gotta obtain all collectibles, while the other trophies just have you select different choices throughout your playthrough, and simply unlock all the endings. Overall, seems like a really simple trophy list, similar to the trophy list of Heavy Rain, I guess.

Well, 4 trophies for collectibles, some for the end.

The rest of the trophies do contain spoilers though it depends on your choices if you ever get the chance to get the trophy when you play. I believe I got three trophies on my first playthrough, could have been none as well if I made different choices/reacted different.

And sometimes your choices come back to you when you don't even think about them anymore.

The list is full of spoilers, read two trophies and stopped there. It looks easy enough, i read on ps3t.org that it's just choice-related trophies (similar to Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls) and collectible-related trophies.

I'm going to be renting this instead of buying it (if i can find it, that is), i mean... i was really hyped for it but once you see everything in the game there is no replay value, so i'd rather rent it to get the easy plat and save money for a game that has co-op or MP, something that i can play for years.

Maybe if games were cheaper in my country i'd buy it. I bought Beyond Two Souls but now a days the dollar has risen so much that PS4 games usually cost R$200! I'm not wasting all that money on something i could rent for just R$9...

Yeah why not? You have seen probably in alot of other games dont you?

So for your thinking its not make any sense on this website. And many other trophie hunters understand what i mean LOL.

I do not say that people should not think, I say that the dlc for a game like this are rarely made and don't make much sense.

Btw, they are not actually in program.