Tell me what the list looks like, Im not looking!

Boooda

Well, unless they do it as prequel, I don't see any other possible DLCs...

I mean, it is supposed to be closed story, right?

Well bro, there might be DLC added story based with different characters. But im not really know. But in fact the replaying in this game is really short as there is alot off people that 100% the game. As of the trophies there are only 19 of them include a Platinum trophie witch doesnt say it get DLC.

I do not say that people should not think, I say that the dlc for a game like this are rarely made and don't make much sense.

Btw, they are not actually in program.

Im not really sure i hope there i'll be not any of the DLC coming. So people can rent this game smash through it and plat it. Witch im planning to do if its a fast plat. Im not really interested in this game and i dont see the point of buying this for a full price of 60 euro finishing the game with only choosing how i want the story completed and beat it. And probobly not touch it forever cus theres not many things to do if you beat the game and everything to get the plat. The Steelbook looks nice that comes with the Special Edition but that's really it.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

Well bro, there might be DLC added story based with different characters. But im not really know. But in fact the replaying in this game is really short as there is alot off people that 100% the game. As of the trophies there are only 19 of them include a Platinum trophie witch doesnt say it get DLC.

Well, if you base your opinion on the fact it only has 19 trophies, I... don't really think that affects anything :D

There are many other Plat games that are within 20 trophies.