Trophy Thoughts?

SonicLucario

So yea, I wasn't expecting much from the trophy list for this game but I also wasn't expecting it too be this short either. The Order 1886 also had a pretty short trophy list and not too exciting or difficult. I just hope this isn't gonna be a thing is PS4 exclusives, I like my games to have somewhat of a challenge but not a grind fest or near impossible. Still gonna get this game though, seems like its gonna be fun playing with my friends and gf  :)

• Like 1

I don't like this trophy list. The developers said you need to do 9 playthroughs of the game to see all content. The trophy list should reflect that. Instead, it seems possible to plat this in 2 playthroughs. (That is, IF all ending trophies stack, e.g. "Jessica lives" falls under "all girls live", which would fall under "everybody lives"). Though I would strongly prefer it not to be (this would mean at least 5 required playthroughs), I doubt it as the percentage of the survival trophies are exactly the same. I was planning on spending whole weeks figuring out every ending, and though I certainly still will, the list makes it that tad less exciting and remains a disappointment.   

Trophy list, at first glance, looks most story and collectible related. Didn't really read them cause potential spoilers. Should be rather simple actually, though probably requires multiple playthroughs. 

Reviews are kind of all over the place. Gamespot gave it an 8, Polygon gave it a 6.5, Jim F'n Sterling Son gave it a 9.5, IGN a 7.5. Niche title, looks like it'll scratch the Heavy Rain itch if you have one. I'll probably wait for a price drop, since I'm not really that into horror games but really like what Heavy Rain did. 

Here's a playlist I created that covers literally every trophy - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ4VW1nTAWXfzVSFrVZsYXkgBx_eG1k1q

Awesome playlist Brian, but I won't be giving you the views until I've played through at least once without a guide. :P

Impressed that you managed to get the whole thing up so quickly too - how much time do the publishers give you with the game before launch?

And cool to see you around PSNP more!

• Like 2

Awesome playlist Brian, but I won't be giving you the views until I've played through at least once without a guide. :P

Impressed that you managed to get the whole thing up so quickly too - how much time do the publishers give you with the game before launch?

And cool to see you around PSNP more!

Sometimes I'll get the game several days early, sometimes right at release. I think I got Until Dawn on Thursday last week but I was out of town at an Ubisoft event and didn't start playing until Friday.

I definitely recommend playing through blind without knowledge of the trophies, although, I suspect everyone here has at least looked at the trophy list.