is there no more \ps3 new game to release by nowaday & future?

CK-612

i'm not intend to buy a ps4 for some games though,.i think of change next-gen to xbox1 'cuz i wont like the rest of you [populance} :hmm:urrh..

edit: well--that just my thought

Edited by cK-NEw_0NStaT

Black Ops 3, Disney Infinity 3.0, FIFA 16, Just Dance 2016, Metal Gear Solid V, LEGO The Avengers, NBA 2K16,PES 2016, Transformes Devastation, WWE 2K16 and, like Neputyunu said, probably some other Japanese games. But that's around all I can think of really.

• Like 1

Now I understand that english might not be your first language, but is there really ever a reason to put a backslash in a topic title?

maybe if you wanted a title like "iPhone 5\5c\5s accessories" due to character limitations and "iPhone 5th Generation accesories" might not fit? Even that may be pushing it?

Though forward slashes or even pipes would do a better job.

Edited by TigressLion

maybe if you wanted a title like "iPhone 5\5c\5s accessories" due to character limitations and "iPhone 5th Generation accesories" might not fit? Even that may be pushing it?

Though forward slashes or even pipes would do a better job.

Those are forward slashes :P

• Like 2

If what Nep said is true then that's ridiculous. Why hate something just because it's popular?

Actually, it seems to be quite common. Its like hating hipsters. Thats also for no reason, right? :P

Im in a techforum where people are going to downvote you, when you are saying that youve a PS4. Because - however its called in english - you are swimming with the current/flow, like everyone else and you should pick up a Juan to protest against... whatever. (But people there are strange anyway...)

• Like 1

Actually, it seems to be quite common. Its like hating hipsters. Thats also for no reason, right? :P

Im in a techforum where people are going to downvote you, when you are saying that youve a PS4. Because - however its called in english - you are swimming with the current/flow, like everyone else and you should pick up a Juan to protest against... whatever. (But people there are strange anyway...)

I really don't want to start a binary war here (Everything must be THIS -or- THAT! No both, and you MUST choose!) but isn't that what all the Android commercials are on TV right now? Advocating buying into Android to protest that non-Android is all the same?

Of course I've convinced more than one person to buy Windows phones because it fits their lifestyle WAY better than any alternatives.

People with this type of complex and think the things you buy define you as a person are focused on the wrong things in life...

• Like 3

i'm not intend to buy a ps4 for some games though,.i think of change next-gen to xbox1 'cuz i wont like the rest of you [populance} :hmm:urrh..

edit: well--that just my thought

Well, that was both friendly and useful.

I sure hope there's some problem with the language barrier here, because otherwise, you're just coming off as rude.

• Like 1

You hurt the feelings of my ps4... I love my ps4...

anyone care to explain how xbox is better... sorry am I missing something... because I once had to choose one from the two... and looked at eachone giving them the same chance... now I can't even believe I gave xbox any thoughts.

Edited by Raccoon_0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...