PS Plus Line-up For September

Xel

Probably gonna pick up both the PS3 games: Teslagrad and Twisted Metal. Was thinking about buying Teslagrad sometime ago, but decided not to for no reason at all, so I'm happy that one is a freebie now! 

Causing some good old chaos in Twisted Metal looks fine to me as well  :lol:

Edited by StuiterStijn

Hope you guys get a lot more fun out of Twisted Metal than I did. They really have butchered the series and this entry doesn't really help it's cause. Good luck getting the platinum too. If you want a difficult one, especially the multiplayer trophies, this is one of them. 

Pretty cool, Grow Home is dope and Super Time Force Ultra is awesome (the PSX showcase, Shuhei Yoshisa!! :D ) also, I really love twisted metal, but I have limited network right now so can't play too much games online lol... And it has super hard trophies, but still an awesome game.

Solid line up for sure, only one game on the list Im not intrested in at all and that is Xeodrifter :S But maybe its good I don't know:p

• Like 1

Meh, the Vote to play game is more a 3 hour long tech demo than a game, and the other games don't look too good honestly. Isn't Twisted Metal super hard to 100%? Hasn't its online component been taken down? Anyway MGSV, Until Dawn and Mad Max release next month, so it'll be nice to play a few wind-down titles to be honest.

Edited by Saltyie