PS Plus Line-up For September

Xel

Well then you have only yourself to blame if you are waiting for a Rolls-Royce my friend.

Compare this to what we used to get in 2013/early 2014. In my opinion at least, these games don't even come close to the likes of Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed III, Far Cry 3, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD, inFAMOUS 2, Jak & Daxter Trilogy, Sly Trilogy, LittleBigPlanet 2, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Rayman Origins, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Soul Sacrifice... The list goes on and on.

PS+ used to give out loads of games like this monthly. And now we get indie games that don't really cost too much to buy anywhere, and generally only last a few hours.

How is getting Batman: Arkham Asylum at least a year after getting Arkham City not a downgrade in quality?

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 2

Compare this to what we used to get in 2013/early 2014. In my opinion at least, these games don't even come close to the likes of Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed III, Far Cry 3, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD, inFAMOUS 2, Jak & Daxter Trilogy, Sly Trilogy, LittleBigPlanet 2, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Rayman Origins, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Soul Sacrifice... The list goes on and on.

PS+ used to give out loads of games like this monthly. And now we get indie games that don't really cost too much to buy anywhere, and generally only last a few hours.

How is getting Batman: Arkham Asylum at least a year after getting Arkham City not a downgrade in quality?

Well, I remember people still complained at that time!  Saying things like "meh!  I have already played and beat those games! Sony should put games that nobody had bought and played before!!!"  :facepalm:  I mean... Come on!  How would they ever know if you had already bought and played Tomb Raider or Bioshock Infinite and the rest of AAA games to death?! :rolleyes:

It's really hard to please everyone! -_-

Edited by milanbarca82
  • Like 1

This is the stereotypical monthly "I HATE PS+ I CANNOT BELIEVE I PAY MONEY FOR THIS BECAUSE THEY NEVER PUT THE GAMES I WANT!!" post. The whining about this is just comical at this point.

Anyway nothing really interests me this month but to those who like the lineup.. GAME ON!! Not gonna lie... I voted for Zombie Vikings

• Like 1

Grrrrr!!!! This is definitely one of those months where I'm kicking myself in the butt for not waiting a little longer before getting a few of these games. I've already got Teslagrad and La-Mulana EX on sale...but nothing quite beats getting them for free.

Plus, I'd still like to get my hands on one of those elusive Vita retail copies of Teslagrad only released in the EU region. Besides that, I can't wait for those other indie titles that are being offered as well :) .

Edited by merciful84

Well, I remember people still complained at that time!  Saying things like "meh!  I have already played and beat those games! Sony should put games that nobody had bought and played before!!!"  :facepalm:  I mean... Come on!  How would they ever know if you had already bought and played Tomb Raider or Bioshock Infinite and the rest of AAA games to death?! :rolleyes:

It's really hard to please people! -_-

Its not crazy nor is it wrong for people to not get randy over the + lineups, 

1.they pay for it. If i bought something i'd expect to like it.

2.I agree that people shouldnt be like wow this month is garbage and im canceling my + because of this 1 month. Even if the others were decent to great. this 1 month has swayed me away from + and sony all together. 

3.You should have said its hard to please everyone. I haven't looked at you're trophy list or anything but i assume i've played/done more games than you. For me if i get games from + that i've already done. thats sucks, Its not insane for me to get games that finished already. Not saying the entire lineup is old news to me and my list.

As for the bike/rolls royce thing someone said above that doesnt really make any sense whatsoever. Quality is the most important thing when choosing you're mode of transport. like yo can i get a Piece of shit honda or maybe some kind of lambo. well they both would be new to me. so who the fuck cares. Unless you meant something deeper to it. it falls short by a lot. 

Great month.

Teslagrad( was waiting for Vita version and flash sale) and La Mulana Ex( was waiting for cheaper than $5)...both games I would have picked up eventually along the road. 

Twisted Metal...probably will play for an hour and not care.

Xeodrifter...hoping it is fun.

STFU....hoping the Vita port comes at the same time as I don't have a PS4 for now.

• Like 1

3 out of 6. One for every plattform. Not bad ^_^

And when I wouldnt be handicapped in the process of seeing (cant play games like Resogun or GeometryWars, or any bullethell-game, because they are too flashy and there is too much stuff moving around which takes me longer to see whassup. Not enough time to react then.) it would be 4-5/6 ^-^

Great month.

Its like they hand us a bowl of shit and say "Eat up" every time. There's not wrong with the games on offer but the fact that 80% of September offerings are Indies kinda sucks. I ready do hope Sony implement a multi-player and cloud storage only PSN Plus which is cheaper. I would feel my money would be better supporting them that way. 

I'm thinking about doing the same. :)

its you're time and list so do what you want. Just want to put out there that the game isnt really that good. I only did it because i promised my friend i'd do it with him.

Again its up to you. Just figured i'd warn people. Also its not near as hard or time consuming as people say it is. 

Took me around 40-50 hours i think. Dont be fooled by the 12 hour plat time in the 100% club as he played like a scrub and had to set it up like that to pull a fast time which only made it take longer for him.

• Like 1

Excellent month for me. I have thought of getting La-Mulana Ex, Teslagrad, Super Time Force Ultra and Xeodrifter. That's 4 games for me.  B)

And I don't mind Twisted Metal and Gone Home, even though I would have loved Armello to win. If I remember correctly, Twisted Metal trophy-wise is really annoying, but I don't mind challenge. :)

Super Time Force Ultra :

nothing against pixel indy games , but these pixels are huge .... on vita ok , but on ps4 its to hard to watch in my opinion .  rest is good setup :)  i heard good thinks about teslagrad . 

i like 2d platformers so this is a good month (even if i dont have much time for plus games in sep)

Edited by Xionx