PS Plus Line-up For September

Xel

Its like they hand us a bowl of shit and say "Eat up" every time. There's not wrong with the games on offer but the fact that 80% of September offerings are Indies kinda sucks. I ready do hope Sony implement a multi-player and cloud storage only PSN Plus which is cheaper. I would feel my money would be better supporting them that way. 

its nice that you call other ppl dumb in your status , but you dont check your own "facts" ....

Publisher:

Grown Home : ubisoft

Teslagrad :  Square Enix

Twisted Metal :  Sony Entertainment Studio

La Mulana Ex : Rising Star

or maybe you just dont know what indy means , or how to calculate %  :)

• Like 1

its nice that you call other ppl dumb in your status , but you dont check your own "facts" ....

Publisher:

Grown Home : ubisoft

Teslagrad :  Square Enix

Twisted Metal :  Sony Entertainment Studio

La Mulana Ex : Rising Star

or maybe you just dont know what indy means , or how to calculate %  :)

Nice try but Teslagrad only has SE as a publisher in Japan. Also Rising Star isn't an AAA publisher or even a publisher that many even care for. So yeah, I got the calculations wrong but I never stated that what I said was "facts". Also I kinda know what the term "Indie/Indies". Also I never called anyone "DUMB" in statuses recently, just stop. 

Are you sure it wasn't you who was left? Because if this is not greatness, I would love to get off on that stop.

We'd only know if Sony did a big poll to see if PSNPlus instant collection has been worth it in their consumer's eyes. Also I got the MS and Nintendo bus, no sane person would complain and not have an alternative. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

They would obviously vote against because "NO AAA, PLUS IS SHIT, F U SONY! NEVER PAYIN'' AGAAAAAAIN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU".

dont forget that we learned few seconds ago that rising star is not big enough , so its not a AAA publisher , so every game is indie from rising star .  rune factory , harvest moon , and so on :)

so in the end only EA and Activision games are AAA , rest is indie :)

• Like 1

Isn't RSG just a publisher, though?

jeah ! and indie means without money and help of publisher ...... because they are intipented from publisher .    i mean not 100% without help , some indie get small help , but thats rare.

but dont let us go to much off topic in a ps plus thread ;)

Edited by Xionx

They would obviously vote against because "NO AAA, PLUS IS SHIT, F U SONY! NEVER PAYIN'' AGAAAAAAIN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU".

.......................Okay. I think the past threads have been a indication of the growing hate some of the past instant collections. 

They're upping the price, but not upping the games. I am unsubbing when mine ends in a couple weeks or so until they either put in better games or put the price back to normal. 

Twisted Metal was kind of fun but it's bargain bin anywhere.

Teslagrad is swell but I bought it on sale for like 6 bucks or 11 bucks, I forgot which one, fucking forever ago so that's annoying and not that much of a saving.

Everything else didn't interest me even remotely. Bye bye PS Plus, I've got 5 Call of Duty's on Wii, you think I can't play online shit elsewhere? (Not that I do anyways)

I feel they could have come up with a title for Super time Ultra Force with a different abbreviation but what do i know.

Some 2D platforming is always nice to me, slightly salty about my preferred game not winning Vote To Play but what can you do.

Teslagrad is great, and an easy plat. The others look interesting, apart from twisted metal... meh. Disappointed the crowd didn't go for Zombie Vikings. Hopefully 30% off makes it reasonably priced.

Jesus, just read the last page in this thread.

People, just remember that the indies that do well and make money go on to be the AAA developers of the future.

You know how a lot of you are excited about No Man's Sky... Well guess what, that was made possible by a few popular indie titles, namely the Joe Danger series.

So, support the indies, especially when they're not going to cost you anything you haven't already paid. You never know what they'll come up with next.

• Like 2

I had this fear when Sony announced that PS plus will be required for online play at the devs discretion. I knew at that point the quality of PS plus free games would diminish and so far it has. There have been a few great games that has come out free but no where near the quality that it was before PS + became required. Im just hoping that since the PS4 is in an early stage of its life that after time the quality of free games will get better. 

• Like 1