Thoughts on Trophies?

How big was the download? Because mine is saying its 4gigs but on the store its like 30 or something o_O.

The basic download is 4,5gb, but you can only be in the main menu with that. The whole thing is 32,2gb. The game keeps downloading once started. It'll say it's installed after 4gb, but it will just continue to download in the background. Press Options -> Information on the game to see your download progress.

• Like 1

I might get this, two games I would love to see remade for PS4 are Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption, I want them two specifically remade because I've never played them and wanted to, but I've heard there's trouble with Red Dead Redemption servers and Skyrim is really slow with loading times and such. 

• 8 months later...

I might get this, two games I would love to see remade for PS4 are Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption, I want them two specifically remade because I've never played them and wanted to, but I've heard there's trouble with Red Dead Redemption servers and Skyrim is really slow with loading times and such. 

One thing I like about Skyrim being on PS3 is that it can be modded like the PC version, though I have yet to try any tweaks out.

• 1 month later...