Does this game worth 39.99$

MilanYildirim

and that makes this game so much fun and original from all the first person shooting power around...

Im not necessarily an advocate for those types of games but i have to ask since it wasn't mentioned at all in his comment, where does the random FPS diss come from? 

I wanted to give a shot to this game but 40 bucks seem overkill. Any thoughts? Does it worth?

When the original vita game was released i waited until November/December of the same year and got the game at around $20. I would say the same thing will probably happen here. Not a terrible game by any means but at least if you wait til the price drop and you still don't like the game the worst thing you've lost is 20 bucks.

At least they're not charging you $60 for a game. I would personally go by if you like the Vita version of this game or like LittleBigPlanet.. since this game is made by the same people who make LittleBigPlanet.. if you don't like LittleBigPlanet, just don't get this game. If you like it, get this game. If you have no idea what the hell I am talking about, you probably shouldn't get this game.

The least I can say is just watch videos on people playing the Vita version of this game. If you seem interested then yeah, get it.

It's got that same kid-like "fun" feeling that LittleBigPlanet gives you so I mean.. it's not really that different except one is a world made out of paper and the other is made out of god knows what.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...