Another interactive trailer for Until Dawn

Souls_BaKer

Discussion - News

It had been so long since we had no news Until Dawn that we start to worry a little. Fortunately, Sony reminds us, via a new interactive trailer that production Supermassive Games incessantly reach us shortly. In the same way that the latest videos, you are asked to watch the sequence and make a choice for its outcome, decision you eventually returning to another scene (or no matter). Everything begins when two characters fall nose to nose with deer. To you react intelligently and avoid having a slow brain.

Video :

Until Dawn is expected for August 26. 

Your thoughts  about that game ? 

Edited by Souls_BaKer

So after proper reviews and laughing at gamespot's review of this, I must apologize and say that this game is mighty fine. The visuals are pretty, I read some of the story and it's pretty good. I'm not so happy about the lighting in some of the pictures tho, I feel that Super could have done better . All in all this game could be a sleeper hit for 2015. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

So after proper reviews and laughing at gamespot's review of this, I must apologize and say that this game is mighty fine. The visuals are pretty, I read some of the story and it's pretty good. I'm not so happy about the lighting in some of the pictures tho, I feel that Super could have done better . All in all this game could be a sleeper hit for 2015. 

I hope it will be fine for you.  ;)

I'm pretty hyped for Until Dawn! I've had it in my sights since its days as a ps3 game using the ps move. I would have happily purchased it then. Was annoyed at first about its delayed release into the next gen. But if that meant improving the gameplay and graphics, I came around. Then it just fell off my radar. Now its back and I am pretty damn excited to see it arrive tomorrow!

Unreleased?

I think it's already released.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/3391-until-dawn/

Some people have even platted the game already. Must be an easy plat.

Platted the game already ? Hmmm....28/08/2015 and they already platted the game? *_* (I can see one person in my private leaderboard who have the game but not the plat). But If you say so...

I recommend you my friend, to do the questions in the videos until the end. :)

The 'Extended Edition' is tomorrow.

And also, you should watch where my post is. 

Edited by Souls_BaKer

Platted the game already ? Hmmm....28/08/2015 and they already platted the game? *_* (I can see one person in my private leaderboard who have the game but not the plat). But If you say so...

I recommend you my friend, to do the questions in the videos until the end. :)

The 'Extended Edition' is tomorrow.

And also, you should watch where my post is. 

People most certainly have already gotten platinums in this game and collectible guides are already out online. The game released today (officially) in the US and quite a few people got their copies early in the past few days.

People most certainly have already gotten platinums in this game and collectible guides are already out online. The game released today (officially) in the US and quite a few people got their copies early in the past few days.

Hehe, ok. :)

That damn bastard of my friend didn't synch the trophies, I'll be more careful now.