How to get all the legacy trophies in less than 15 minutes :)

PavWrestlinGifs

Just download my roster from the file share thing, its called "TROPHIES" Description is: PSNPROFILES. Added 8/27/2015, load up a new franchise thats online (it simulates faster)

Choose the Colts as yoir team. Then make sure you Use "Create Coach" and set him as a "Team Builder." While editing your coach under "offensive styles" and "defensive styles" turn the aggressiveness up to 70%

Then in league options do the following

- Salary Cap (Off)

-Difficulty: All Pro

-Quarter Length: 7 Minutes

-Accelerated Clock: On

-Minimum Play Clock Time: 20

-Coach Firing: Off

-Fill Roster:On

-Re-Sign Players: On

-Progress Players: On

-Sign Offseason Free Agents:On

-Simulate Game Prep Activities: On

and just simulate to the superbowl and then simulate the game. after like 5 years if you don't have all of them. Which should only happen if you don't win all the Superbowls Just simulate 10 years untill you get them. It takes a while it took me until 2037 until I got he Manning trophy LOL

Edited by iKOdMayweather
  • Like 1

Similar to last year, this strategy works, but is a little wonky with how the trophies unlock. I simmed a full year and ended with over 25k Xp, but only the first on the trophies unlocked until I simmed one more week and then a few more popped, but there's still 8 or so. I guess just sim at least a year and then keep going one game at a time until they stop popping than do another year. Worked for me

Hey man I don't play this and never will, but I just wanted to say this is really nice of you and thanks for helping so many people out.

its called "TROPHIES" Description is: PSNPROFILES. Added 8/27/2015

Yeah thanks for the help. I'm using them now and it working masterfully! Many thanks!!!

How do you use that roster in franchise mode? When I start one it makes me download either the current roster or preseason roster. 

Download the roster. Save it, then re-load it, then go to franchise mode and it'll ask you do you want to use that roster. Accept, and have a ball.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Now that the servers are down, these trophies are now unobtainable by exploiting OP user-generated rosters as you can't download them anymore. 

But you can still get it easily with little effort anyway. Use all the same settings here (except play on All-Madden difficulty as that will give you max legacy points possible) and then just go to your team schedule and force all your wins. If you're playing away, select 'force away win', if you're playing a home game, select 'force home win' and then simulate the season. You'll go undefeated. Do the same for the playoff games and win the Super Bowl. Do this for about 3-4 seasons and you'll easily surpass 20,000 legacy points for all these trophies and 3 easy ultra rare's too.