Fifa 16. Are you hyped?

AgaveAttenuata

Who The hell is hyped for a football game that certainly gonna be The same every new year. WoW I now can play with newer graphics and rooster updated.

I think if that's The only game people play every year and One of The few they intend to play so then I understand all The hype around FIFA.

I dropped football games in 2011 and it was The best thing for me cause I can now focus on other games and get out of my comfort zone. Since then I discovered my favorite franchise of all-time , Metal Gear Solid and new awesome IP's like The Soul Séries( Demon's and Dark Souls so far) , Catherine, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Fire Emblem, Phoenix Wright, Zero Escape and so on.

I'm not judging anyone who likes a especific type of game like FIFa or PES, I myself used as a kid to basically play 3D Platformers and football games or GTA. But now I feel like I open my eyes to an entire wonderful array of games that I don't fear to get myself into them.

That's all folks !!!

Edited by Jiaho24

Yeap, especially if Brazilian teams actually return, would love to play with Ronaldinho on my Fluminense.

I was hoping that they would make career mode better, with that rumor of story mode and everything, but that will stay for FIFA 17/18.

Regarding the gameplay, i just have to play the demo first to decide if i will buy it or not.

I'm not judging anyone who likes a especific type of game like FIFa or PES, I myself used as a kid to basically play 3D Platformers and football games or GTA. But now I feel like I open my eyes to an entire wonderful array of games that I don't fear to get myself into them.

You know it's possible to play FIFA and other games as well, right?

• Like 1

Everyone always against EA for they quality but If we think about it 70€ Is ok for a game u play for 100+ hours (If u are a football fan). Btw I'm hyped about the new career mode features. I'll play FUT only for trophies then I'll start destrying people on Season mode ;D

Yeap, especially if Brazilian teams actually return, would love to play with Ronaldinho on my Fluminense.

I was hoping that they would make career mode better, with that rumor of story mode and everything, but that will stay for FIFA 17/18.

Regarding the gameplay, i just have to play the demo first to decide if i will buy it or not.

You know it's possible to play FIFA and other games as well, right?

I know . But there's also many people who only play FIFA and/or The so called "bro" games like other sports games , COD , GTA , you know what I mean right? And don't give a single oportunity to other awesome games because they are afraid of getting something new and out of their ordinary gaming or just think The other ones are garbagge and The ones they play are The best cause they mainstream and everyone plays them.

I talk for self experience since that happens within my family , friends and neighborhood realm.

Everyone always against EA for they quality but If we think about it 70€ Is ok for a game u play for 100+ hours (If u are a football fan). Btw I'm hyped about the new career mode features. I'll play FUT only for trophies then I'll start destrying people on Season mode ;D

That price seems reasonable if you look into The perspective of someone who is excited to play The newest game of The series and don't know anything better besides FIFA Edited by Jiaho24