Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dxppri

Fifa 16. Are you hyped?

64 posts in this topic

I am a football fan and have over 1000 games on Fifa. I know it's mostly the same game every year but I can feel hype around Fifa 16? Am I the only Fifa fan that feels hyped for the new game? Do you think it will bring something new to the table or just new rosters like every year?

post-129809-0-40917700-1440591313_thumb.jpg

It's all the same game again and again. I'm going to buy this anyway. ( women teams does not interest me at all so it's pretty much same to me )
My favorite fifa is 2011. If 2016's gameplay is gonna be anything like that then I'll be overhyped.

No changes apart from the draft which isn't enough to make m3 buy another broken football game

Who The hell is hyped for a football game that certainly gonna be The same every new year. WoW I now can play with newer graphics and rooster updated.

I think if that's The only game people play every year and One of The few they intend to play so then I understand all The hype around FIFA.

I dropped football games in 2011 and it was The best thing for me cause I can now focus on other games and get out of my comfort zone. Since then I discovered my favorite franchise of all-time , Metal Gear Solid and new awesome IP's like The Soul Séries( Demon's and Dark Souls so far) , Catherine, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Fire Emblem, Phoenix Wright, Zero Escape and so on.

I'm not judging anyone who likes a especific type of game like FIFa or PES, I myself used as a kid to basically play 3D Platformers and football games or GTA. But now I feel like I open my eyes to an entire wonderful array of games that I don't fear to get myself into them.

That's all folks !!!

Edited by Jiaho24

I don't know why I'm hyped for it. Probably be a let down 

Yeap, especially if Brazilian teams actually return, would love to play with Ronaldinho on my Fluminense.

I was hoping that they would make career mode better, with that rumor of story mode and everything, but that will stay for FIFA 17/18.

Regarding the gameplay, i just have to play the demo first to decide if i will buy it or not.

I'm not judging anyone who likes a especific type of game like FIFa or PES, I myself used as a kid to basically play 3D Platformers and football games or GTA. But now I feel like I open my eyes to an entire wonderful array of games that I don't fear to get myself into them.

You know it's possible to play FIFA and other games as well, right?

Fifa 16. Are you hyped?

No, I'm not. It's the same bullshit as every year. FIFA 15 was the worst FIFA since FIFA 2000. Veterans might remember what a shitbomb that was...

y92p53yh.png

Edited by The Loving Sausage

Everyone always against EA for they quality but If we think about it 70€ Is ok for a game u play for 100+ hours (If u are a football fan). Btw I'm hyped about the new career mode features. I'll play FUT only for trophies then I'll start destrying people on Season mode ;D

Maybe I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle woman footballers, but I wouldn't say i'm hyped.

Maybe I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle woman footballers, but I wouldn't say i'm hyped.

Give up, there won't be any exposed pantsus on it.

Yeap, especially if Brazilian teams actually return, would love to play with Ronaldinho on my Fluminense.

I was hoping that they would make career mode better, with that rumor of story mode and everything, but that will stay for FIFA 17/18.

Regarding the gameplay, i just have to play the demo first to decide if i will buy it or not.

You know it's possible to play FIFA and other games as well, right?

I know . But there's also many people who only play FIFA and/or The so called "bro" games like other sports games , COD , GTA , you know what I mean right? And don't give a single oportunity to other awesome games because they are afraid of getting something new and out of their ordinary gaming or just think The other ones are garbagge and The ones they play are The best cause they mainstream and everyone plays them.

I talk for self experience since that happens within my family , friends and neighborhood realm.

Everyone always against EA for they quality but If we think about it 70€ Is ok for a game u play for 100+ hours (If u are a football fan). Btw I'm hyped about the new career mode features. I'll play FUT only for trophies then I'll start destrying people on Season mode ;D

That price seems reasonable if you look into The perspective of someone who is excited to play The newest game of The series and don't know anything better besides FIFA Edited by Jiaho24

Not really hyped, but I'll buy it around Christmas when it's gone down in price a bit. Even though I enjoy the franchise, I don't consider it worth it paying full price for a yearly release.

I played the beta and for me this will be the best fifa in like 3 years, so I am hyped as fuark! Also the Draft System is da shite.

After playing the PES 16 demo on PS3, I'm more inclined to buy PES this year instead of the (normally buggy) FIFA.

Yeah should be good, not played a FIFA game in a while, hopefully they get rid of the pricing thing from 15.

I'm interested, but not hyped. I'm gonna play the demo when it comes out and wait for some reviews of the other features after it's release to see if I want to give this game a shot or not. It sounds promising, but it is EA after all so my panties are far from wet.

Give up, there won't be any exposed pantsus on it.

Damn, I'm no longer interested,

no loli football i think

It'll be cool to play with all the new teams kits and players but gameplay wise fifa never really improves.

I'm not hyped but I'm really looking forward to it. Not played Fifa since Fifa 10, I miss playing football games so this will be good. Plus a Liverpool player finally makes it onto the cover. 

I wouldn't say I'm hyped for Fifa 16. I know I won't be buying it, that's for sure. I'm more hyped for NBA 2K16 and the new Need For Speed game if I'm honest.