Fifa 16. Are you hyped?

AgaveAttenuata

• 2 weeks later...

The game looked amazing and played really good I dont know how the users above got that goals but I played for 3 hours against my bro to make sure everything was ok and it was. Of course I'm going to buy the game as always. I already pre-order it to get my 15 free packs. 70€ is a great deal for a game you play at least for 200+ hours every year ;D

The game looked amazing and played really good I dont know how the users above got that goals but I played for 3 hours against my bro to make sure everything was ok and it was. Of course I'm going to buy the game as always. I already pre-order it to get my 15 free packs. 70€ is a great deal for a game you play at least for 200+ hours every year ;D

I usually play the game more than 200 hours as well. But not because it's good, but because FUT is addicting. And if you think it's a good game, good on you. But for me, I think for a year or two of development, they simply don't do much. That's why it's not a title that should be priced 60+ euros. Take a look at 2K for example. They step up their game EVERY year. But FIFA? It's like looking at major patches of previous instalments. If the price was below 40€, I'd probably wouldn't mind it as much. But 60+ is definitely too much for what they do. Or should I say, what they don't do.

Well, if I can finally play as Japanese national team, albeit woman one, I would be content.

You can't play as the Japan Womans Team, PES has the rights to the J-League and the National Team :/

Im super excited for this years installment. A surprising amount of negativity here but as it stands Fifa is EA Sports flagship franchise and you're quite ignorant if you think they just reskin the games each year. I've played everyone for the past 5 years or so and each is substantially different. I expect many crazy nights with friends playing this game and thats got me hyped. 

• Like 1

No, this year I am voting with my wallet for PES 2016.

I'm playing this game since Fifa 94 (Mega Drive version, with one or another title missing however) and now I got upset and fed up with EA's customer service, especially if you are not buying the game immediately after release.

That's what I mean:

https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-release-challenges-in-highlights-of-the-week-for-fifa-14-ps3-and-xbox-consoles

In recent years other titles have had similar issues (e. g. Fifa 12 Euro DLC and Fifa 13 TOTW player card).