Fifa 16. Are you hyped?

AgaveAttenuata

Oh, yeah... the sport where a guy kicks the ball to another guy... and well, that guy the guy kicked the ball to kicks the ball to another guy and well- NO.

It's actually the sport where a guy kicks a ball to another guy, ball goes out of the line, +1 minute to continue the game, guy kicks ball, random enemy bystander throws himself on the ground in pretend agony, +5 minutes to continue the game... rinse and repeat. I hear it's one of the most well received forms of entertainment. :facepalm:

It's actually the sport where a guy kicks a ball to another guy, ball goes out of the line, +1 minute to continue the game, guy kicks ball, random enemy bystander throws himself on the ground in pretend agony, +5 minutes to continue the game... rinse and repeat. I hear it's one of the most well received forms of entertainment. :facepalm:

Because it's pretty much the most accessible. All you need is something to kick. Simple :P

But now! It could be a girl kicking ball to another girl!

Males or females - still extremely overrated football is in general, in my opinion. Religion is also involved, and to think people are even hurt and killed over it- a sport??? Pft

Xhillia knows  ^_^ (I myself couldn't be bothered going into much detail)

You can think like this with every sport to be quite honest.

• Like 1

Sounds like concrete description of Barcelona's play :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably going to buy 16 tomorrow, but I'm afraid some fun modes might be missing again, like it was with Fifa 14. Can someone please tell me wether or not 16 has customizable tournament mode for couch coop and online exhibitions - not seasons or any ranking games, but simple matches I can play online using legacy defending (I loved Fifa 11 and still can't get over this "new" defending style)?

PS. Metacritic user score for PS4 is at... 4.5 :/ That's really terrible, is the game really THAT bad?

Edited by NarcissusBaz