Free Until Dawn avatars

sp483

Is it possible to add these if you only have a PS4? I see them in the store on my computer, added them to the library, but if I start the download nothing happens. They're not visible in the store when I visit it on my PS4 and there are no new avatars in my profile. :/

Edited by strangerGOL

• 1 month later...

This is BS. Uk\Eu are always getting exclusive OR superior avatars, games, themes, deals, and more. I've done my research.. ALWAYS. NA store is whatever is worst than horrible. Im at least grateful that we got the theme though!

I disagree like fuck, I am sorry but EU always gets shitted on and I experienced it. Check game websites. NA always gets shit quicker, always have nicer layout and more effort put in them. We don't get half the shit you do. No special preorders, no free onigiri game yeah I know that game sucks but still. 

First look at the gaming situation here then talk.

• Like 2

This is BS. Uk\Eu are always getting exclusive OR superior avatars, games, themes, deals, and more. I've done my research.. ALWAYS. NA store is whatever is worst than horrible. Im at least grateful that we got the theme though!

I think you been spending in the Dark Eco :P

I agree NA store is a sad excuse of a store.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...