What's Your Next Pre-Order?

NotAFoxAnymore

Unravel and Uncharted 4 are my only actual pre-orders at the moment.

That said, I have set aside a budget for Firewatch, Kerbal Space Program, Hitman, the new Mirror's Edge, Gravity Rush 2, Detroit: Become Human, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Assembly, Dishonored 2, Last Guardian, South Park 2, The Last Of Us 2, Red Dead Redemption 2 and GTA6 and yes, I realise some of those aren't even announced yet. Also planning to get PSVR along with Adr1ft, WILD, RIGS, Metronome Rainfall, No Man's Sky, World War Toons, Robinson, ARK and Dreams.

(I'm a bit OCD with my budgetting spreadsheet...)

I very rarely pre-order as games always seem to be available these days (I'm not one for collectors editions).

That being said I do have one for Zero Time Dilemma.

Also I had The Division on pre-order but cancelled it after playing the beta... (to be fair it was only so I could get in and try it)

I love these open betas they've now saved me from wasting money on this as well as Battlefront :)

• 2 weeks later...

My next pre order is Nights of Azure which comes out April 1st. I have the standard version pre ordered but I may cancel it and order the collectors edition instead.

Hate to break it to you, but it's sold out on their European store and the NA store is also almost out, too.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

• 4 weeks later...