What's Your Next Pre-Order?

NotAFoxAnymore

Final Fantasy XV

Followed by Mass Effect: Andromeda

I was going to pre-order Friday the 13th but after they delayed the game five months to add in single player I've decided "fuck that game" and likely won't ever get it

Single player/bots just doesn't seem necessary and will likely just detract from the overall experience

Steins Gate Zero

Pokemon Moon

Final Fantasy XV

Then it dies Down till next year then

Yakuza 0 - Jan 
Persona 5 (most Hyped for) - Feb

Danganronpa 1 & 2 (PS4 version) - Mar

Final Fantasy XII - Mar
Fate /Extella : The Umbra Star - TBC

Gravity Rush 2 - TBC

Death Stranding - TBC

Shenmue 3 - TBC

Final Fantasy VIII - TBC

Mass effect Andromeda - TBC

The Legend of Zelda: Breat of the wild - TBC

Edited by Hanzoadam
  • Like 1

Dishonored 2 is my next pre-order. I'm not sure if I should get Watch Dogs 2 at launch as I was pretty disappointed over Ubisoft's treatment of the first game in the series. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how Ubisoft handles this one. Then I'll be getting Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection, Killing Floor 2, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, Steins;Gate 0, Final Fantasy XV and of course The Last Guardian. For now I'm gonna skip Steep, and I'm not quite sure if the Amnesia Collection will see a physical release as I prefer physical copies over digital. I'm still pretty terrified over TDD... The part where you have to jump from a crate to another crate while that monster follows you in the water. I never managed to complete that as it was just too much for me. So when I got to that part, I ended up quitting the game, uninstalling it, installing it half a year later, play until that part, and then the process would start all over, lol. But I'm gonna do it for the trophies this time!