What's Your Next Pre-Order?

NotAFoxAnymore

• 2 weeks later...

My next pre-order is Yakuza 0. I still can't quite believe it coming out in the west. :D That reminds me, I still need to plat Yakuza 4 & 5. That probably means I won't be playing Yakuza 0 for a long time, but I at least want to support it by purchasing the game at launch.

14 hours ago, LucasV9991 said:

Can't wait :D!

117670_9200000064078129.jpg

You know Persona 5 got delayed, right? :awesome: Are you not interested in anything else coming out between now and April?

Nioh and possibly RE7. Still debating on RE because I've never played one before (haven't even started the one that was on ps plus) and as weird/oddly creepy as it looks, the fact all the trailers made it seem like you're running around the mansion from the Baker family 90% of the time is a tad discouraging. I get the game is circled around the family and what's going on but it seems like it could be a bit dull and repetitive. 

I enjoyed figuring out the demo, with slight help, but the last couple weeks and few trailers has made me want to wait till it's out before I make an actual decision.

Other than that, just waiting on Days Gone, Death Stranding and The Last of Us Part 2 release dates! :awesome: <3

Now if only someone would remaster the Spyro series, I think I'd be set for life... :P

7 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

You know Persona 5 got delayed, right? :awesome: Are you not interested in anything else coming out between now and April?

Duh, of course I know :awesome:. I am slightly interested in some games coming out before April but nothing that really makes me want to pre-order it. I also decided for myself that I shouldn't buy too many new games in the upcoming months because my backlog is getting ridiculously big :P. You did remind my though, I was actually lying. I've got one other game pre-ordered and that actually releases before Persona 5 (didn't know that). This is my next pre-order:

1394998.jpg 

5 hours ago, LucasV9991 said:

Duh, of course I know :awesome:. I am slightly interested in some games coming out before April but nothing that really makes me want to pre-order it. I also decided for myself that I shouldn't buy too many new games in the upcoming months because my backlog is getting ridiculously big :P

Pfft, that's never stopped me buying new games! :D I could probably last years playing the games from my backlog alone, but new games are just too tempting to pass up, especially with the collector's editions and such. If a video game crash ever occured again, I would be able to carry on playing games like nothing happened for a very long time. :lol:

5 hours ago, LucasV9991 said:

You did remind my though, I was actually lying. I've got one other game pre-ordered and that actually releases before Persona 5 (didn't know that). This is my next pre-order:

Spoiler

1394998.jpg

Needs more weeb. :awesome:

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

They should have sent the goodies! I want the Morgana bag! :awesome: Screw the game, I can get Japanese version if I want to play :awesome: 

A collector's edition without the game? D: Now that I think about it, there have been a couple of CE's I can think of that actually do that. Persona 5 is one of the very few games where I wouldn't actually mind it. I'd just listen to the soundtrack when looking through the art book every day until the game releases or something. :giggle: I definitely want that Morgana plush, though. It can go next to that dumb looking fish thing I got from the Megadimension Neptunia VII CE. :P

EDIT: I don't know why, but some of the quotes I make have a "1" in the bottom left and I have no idea why. I can't seem to delete it either. Anybody know why that is?

Edited by Undead Wolf