This War of Mine : This Little Ones

• 10 months later...

Highly dissapointing for me personally. Had huge expectations, the whole idea behind the game was fenomenal but it turned out to be enough for like two hours of gaming. It qiuckly gets boring. It's hard to get involved emotionally with the characters and so the uniqueness of the game is wasted.

Highly dissapointing for me personally. Had huge expectations, the whole idea behind the game was fenomenal but it turned out to be enough for like two hours of gaming. It qiuckly gets boring. It's hard to get involved emotionally with the characters and so the uniqueness of the game is wasted.

I played the game on my smartphone and found it to be way more enjoyable there. I am really unsure on purchasing the PS4 Version, as the game is perfectly fit for a smartphone and tablet, IMO.

I played the game on my smartphone and found it to be way more enjoyable there. I am really unsure on purchasing the PS4 Version, as the game is perfectly fit for a smartphone and tablet, IMO.

Same opinion here. If it was released on Vita, maybe my opinion would be different but PS4 version lack a lot, starting from the story behind it. I understand mobile version has its limits but here - they could have done more. The game is empty, lacks emotional side which, to me, should be basic with this topic. I felt I was playing The Sims, but during war.