Rate How Scary This Game Is

Crespelio-X12

I haven't played Outlast, but Until Dawn had some genuine jump scares and it had the right creepy atmosphere. I'd suggest to play the game at night with headphones on to make it extra scary :D

I don't want extra scary I want less scary lol, if I had headphones at night time I think I would die while playing. Day, no headphones!

• Like 3

I don't think it's that scary...6/10.  There are some jump scares, but because you are not really controlling every move in real time (i.e. there are a lot of choices and cut scenes) I don't find it as tense as something like Outlast where you are directly responsible for getting out of scary situations.  It is still a great experience though.

I don't think it's that scary...6/10.  There are some jump scares, but because you are not really controlling every move in real time (i.e. there are a lot of choices and cut scenes) I don't find it as tense as something like Outlast where you are directly responsible for getting out of scary situations.  It is still a great experience though.

No pressure of being chased?

I managed to beat Alien Isolation & Outlast. If anyone played Until Dawn and Alien Isolation, can compare this two? I wonder if I will be able to manage beat that with clean pants as well :awesome:

I'd say that alien isolation is a little more tense that until dawn. If you got through alien with a few minor scares here and there, until dawn will be fine. There is a lot of jump scares though so watch out

I'd say that alien isolation is a little more tense that until dawn. If you got through alien with a few minor scares here and there, until dawn will be fine. There is a lot of jump scares though so watch out

I played Alien Isolation with headphones and the only place it scared the shit out of me was when

a room with a white door exploded when you get near I assume it was ch 6 or 7. Rest was fine

Thanks for feedback

Edited by MilanYildirim