How to get a girlfriend, easily.

Satoshi Ookami

One thing if they are 16 yrs old then well in JP it's legal to marry at that age just saying.

Also in reality there are also people that look a few years younger than the actually are so idk why people always talk about that when it comes to anime.

In scotland the age of consent is 16, as is the legal age to marry.

That is not the point.

The point is that so much of these type of games involve girls with the faces of *little* girls, like ten to twleve year old looking faces on the impossibly shaply bodies of adults.

These girls often are dressed as school girls, or in outfits that are remaniscent of very young children (sailor moon for example) also, in some of the less savoury games they are at times not just DRESSED like schoolgirls, but actually ARE school girls in the context of the game.

Defend the 'different culture' all you like, thats fine, but we in this culture have a right to comment on mateiral that is available to consume in our culture, and in an internet enabled world, that includes any consumer products.

• Like 2

Girl-Friend-Beta-Trailer_08-27-15.jpg

Girlfriend Beta is a popular mobile game in Japan that has had an anime adaptation and now, the Vita game will be out on November 19.

The Vita game will give a chance to spend a summer vacation with one of the main 8 girls.

Definitely a game worth importing, wouldn't you say so? :D

Trailer:

So, who would you choose? :P(OguYui and HidaRina lolis are mine btw :P)

Game looks pro and will be getting it for sure, Finally give that POS vita a reason to exist. 

And as for this are you on drugs? People might as well call me neyo? cuz im mister steal yo gurl

Girl-Friend-Beta-Trailer_08-27-15.jpg

Girlfriend Beta is a popular mobile game in Japan that has had an anime adaptation and now, the Vita game will be out on November 19.

The Vita game will give a chance to spend a summer vacation with one of the main 8 girls.

Definitely a game worth importing, wouldn't you say so? :D

Trailer:

So, who would you choose? :P (OguYui and HidaRina lolis are mine btw :P)

not my cup of tea also I think I hit my limit of fan service games with senran kagura (still getting the sequel) but I would like to take a little break for now.

Why are there no games about the reality of being married? Like:

"Hey, where'd you hide my socks?"

"I haven't touched your fucking socks!"

"Woah, why the agressive attitude?"

"Because you always expect me to take care of you!"

"No I don't, it's just that you have a lower tolerance for untidiness and get to the tidying before I do."

"Don't make this about me!"

"It isn't, it's about my socks!"

etc...

I want this game, where is your kickstarter page to fund this.

In scotland the age of consent is 16, as is the legal age to marry.

That is not the point.

The point is that so much of these type of games involve girls with the faces of *little* girls, like ten to twleve year old looking faces on the impossibly shaply bodies of adults.

These girls often are dressed as school girls, or in outfits that are remaniscent of very young children (sailor moon for example) also, in some of the less savoury games they are at times not just DRESSED like schoolgirls, but actually ARE school girls in the context of the game.

Defend the 'different culture' all you like, thats fine, but we in this culture have a right to comment on mateiral that is available to consume in our culture, and in an internet enabled world, that includes any consumer products.

I think the reason why they're so young looking is because the age of consent in japan is 13 but adults can't have sex with them until they're 17.

Edited by TheVader66

• 4 weeks later...

Waifu... loli... otome... ending names with -san, -chan and -senpai.

I really hope a number of people posting in this topic actually live in Japan, or are of some kind of Japanese ancestry.  There's way too much of *that* going on otherwise, in this observers humble opinion.

Nii-nii rejected us... :(

:awesome: 

Waifu... loli... otome... ending names with -san, -chan and -senpai.

I really hope a number of people posting in this topic actually live in Japan, or are of some kind of Japanese ancestry.  There's way too much of *that* going on otherwise, in this observers humble opinion.

Please hold on, PleaseHoldOn-san.

All of those girls are waifu material, but having more than one waifu will ruin your laifu. :3

Nah, they aren't yandere =D

• Like 1