if i buy dlc in my r1 account but my game disk is r3 will it work?

Games in playstation platforms physical or Digital are all region free, but DLC's isn't. DLC's are region locked. You get a US version of a game you only buy it's DLC from the US playstation store, EU or JAP DLC for the same US game don't work.

though some games actually have a way to fix this, for an example once you turn a US version of a game on your JAP or EU console it will create a system settings data for the region you're living at, so any DLC from your region will gonna work with that version of the game.

Edited by yellowwindow7

Can you explain why

Sony Computer Entertainment group's international structure is such that they want to be able to trace sales and revenues to particular regions. 

Although I'm sure they could make PSN global, and remove these sorts of restrictions, if they had a mind to.

Set up a PSN account that matches the game disc's region and buy the DLC on that account. 

The games are considered different by the system, reason why they don't read the game saves from other regions as well. If you get a copy of BO2 in 2 regions, it will show 2 codes when you are logged on PSN (BO2 shows the code of the game for some reason when you are playing it). It might be the exactly same game, but the system doesn't recognize that, the saves or the DLCs.

Is it really that much to demand to write in proper sentences, containing proper grammar? I'm not willing answering to anything like that. Sorry. i dnt lik tht.!!!

It's funny when we foreigners write better english than native people. Also, rules says:

Talk properly, "tlkin lik dis" won't save you any money.

Yet, not many people bother to follow that. It's a lost war, imho. I often need to google what the hell KANERB and Condemned says because Google gives me the "you meant ..." translation from what-hell-language-is-that to english.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1