A++ Runs

RobThanatos

I know there's probably already videos like this posted online, but I've been uploading any level I get an A++ rank on in the PS4 version. I don't know if I'll end up doing all of them, but maybe some will help you guys. I don't look up anything about this game to find the best route, I do these blindly so there's probably better references out there from the PC or Xbox versions.

Edited by Nuttro93
  • Like 3

Nope, just showing the route I took. What were you expecting in relation to annotations/text?

Any kind of guidance toward which objects you should avoid, what is the goal (time), tricks for opening the stove, anything that might be helpful. A simple video is too bland to be called "video guide".

• Like 1

Any kind of guidance toward which objects you should avoid, what is the goal (time), tricks for opening the stove, anything that might be helpful. A simple video is too bland to be called "video guide".

Ah, maybe Guide was the wrong word. I only meant it to be for reference material. I changed the title.

I guess if there are any questions I can answer I can answer them here, but a lot of the stuff like Par Time and strategy in opening the oven I'm not completely sure and it's mostly luck.

• Like 1

Thanks bud, will be watching these.. just checked out your Bread Baron OOB video & will be trying that now :)

There's an even simpler way to get that trophy: start the bathroom rampage level and don't move at the beginning - the trophy will soon pop up.

• Like 2

There's an even simpler way to get that trophy: start the bathroom rampage level and don't move at the beginning - the trophy will soon pop up.

Haha thanks for the tip, very interesting.. I got it using OP's method from his video.. that's hilarious tho that you can get it in the bathroom rampage just by sitting there! Lol, I guess I feel a lil better about actually putting in a lil work to achieve it haha!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Any tips for garden, which order cheeses should be collected? Or how to catch the one in the pond? That map is just so frustrating.

Lamp > Car (Front window) > Plant > Pond > Top of the shed. 

If you're going for an A++ rank you should wait for the nearest patch. Currently the Cheese in the pond is glitched. I've already spoken with Bossa Studio and they said that it'll be fixed if everything goes as planned in their latest patch. Hopefully that doesn't take too long.

It can be done without the patch, but it makes it A LOT more difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

Humm..I cant achieve A++ in bedroom and bathroom levels of story mode, tried possible home appliances such as lamp stands and a hair-iron besides the clothes iron in bedroom for example, but couldnt evenly bake as people do in PC version and edibility and quality fell below the acceptable values (85% or so i think). Also in bathroom, both hair dryer and radiator overcook loaves.. didnt work for me. Could someone help me out of this ****ing situation? :(

• 1 month later...

Lamp > Car (Front window) > Plant > Pond > Top of the shed. 

If you're going for an A++ rank you should wait for the nearest patch. Currently the Cheese in the pond is glitched. I've already spoken with Bossa Studio and they said that it'll be fixed if everything goes as planned in their latest patch. Hopefully that doesn't take too long.

It can be done without the patch, but it makes it A LOT more difficult.

I know this old but. But how fast are you supposed to do the cheese runs? I have the 2nd 3rd and 4th lvl a++ but I don't think I can get the rest. Also rampage mode seems impossible.