The Taken King achievement/trophy list

Aranea Highwind

Overall I've felt they have been quite lazy with Trophies. The Vanilla version of the game had mostly grind this, grind that trophies. Only a couple were remotely difficult like the complete a raid, complete a raid without dying. Complete a raid with just your clan mates was a bit lame since there isn't much benefit that I saw from having a clan.

No trophies for Season Pass content then these 10 trophies arn't very original at all. Unless the quests do turn out to be difficult, which I doubt since people are already finishing them in a few hours of launch, they appear to be another list of just play the game sorta trophies.

Then again I feel the trophies for TTK was just to entice a few more players back to buy the expansion for the new trophies....

Just got the Taken King 3 days ago. I've been playing like a maniac since then. Few points so far:

1. The story missions are much MUCH better this time, to the point that they are actually fun.

2. Cutscenes are sweet.

3. The game is totally revamped, quest system is very engaging, loot drops like there is no tomorrow.

4. You'll hit level 40 in no time, now, about light level... hehehe, that's another story.

5. If you have been running 3 characters, those 3 trophies will be yours in no time, plus the one of the main story line.

6. Only to get to the light level required to do the normal Raid you are gonna have to play a good bit (and that's why we bought the game amairaight?)

Resuming, I am having lots of fun with this, would recommend 10/10, the only problematic trophy is gonna be Hard Raid one, cause that ride is gonna be veeeeerry hard.

Well guys both trophies related to the Raid on this expansion make the Flawless Raider trophy look like a joke. King's Fall Raid on normal is almost mission impossible and King's Fall (Heroic) that will be released at another day is going to be pure hell. You will see yourself easily spending 20+ hours on those trophies.

Edited by Paige

Well guys both trophies related to the Raid on this expansion make the Flawless Raider trophy look like a joke. King's Fall Raid on normal is almost mission impossible and King's Fall (Heroic) that will be released at another day is going to be pure hell. You will see yourself easily spending 20+ hours on those trophies.

The trophy list is lazy and deceptively easy looking. I've already put 20 hours on just the subclass and main story quest (2 characters) and it feels like I've just scratched the surface. I have no doubt the raid is going to take a huge chunk of time. Hell, I've been level 40 since Wednesday and I still haven't reached the minimum light requirement for the Nightfall or Raid.

The trophy list is lazy and deceptively easy looking. I've already put 20 hours on just the subclass and main story quest (2 characters) and it feels like I've just scratched the surface. I have no doubt the raid is going to take a huge chunk of time. Hell, I've been level 40 since Wednesday and I still haven't reached the minimum light requirement for the Nightfall or Raid.

They are a misleading trophy list that's for sure. I just got The King is Dead trophy and it took me 18+ hours of trial and error.