Annoying experiences with trolls.

PureLuxiix

I'm not sure who the troll was here, but while playing Dark Souls 2, I wanted to max out my covenant for the rat. So, I set up my rat catcher, hid out behind a golem, and blasted anyone who showed up. Cheap? Sure, but it is effective.

However, this one guy just kept playing my world. He kept losing, and he kept spamming nasty messages to me. I felt bad for him, but I really wanted to max out that covenant. So, he kept showing up, and I kept killing him. Over. And over. And over. I think he sent me a total of 17 messages.

Praise the Sun for the block feature. 17 messages is a lot phew

Ugh i used to play with this guy named maliksen. He will always fuck me over with any elevator he sees in a game by going up/down by himself, so that I can't enter it... or basically with anything of which he knows it'll annoy me. Then he starts singing "they see me trolling, they hating". He's a dick, I love him for it and I still play games with him to this day

Other than that, I don't really come across trolls on playstation, mostly because I only play coop MP with people I know and hardly play comp. MP...

This site on the other hand... it's full of trolls  xD A new one enters the chat every day

Whether it be co op or competitive, there's always a troll out there who could do with a Brock Lesnar style beatdown.

When I was really into the Uncharted 3 co op, there was always one player who'd punch the armoured guys before the helmet comes off, melee brutes, and try reviving you when there's a grenade right next to you.

Then in competitive MP it's a huge plague in Battlefield, Assaults not healing or reviving you, Supports not dropping you ammo, Recons putting the spawn beacon in a place where they do nothing but sit on a mountain and Engineers not repairing your vehicle when you're taking damage.

I got some moments, but wether it's a troll or not I have no idea.

When you're playing a game in Co op and your team-mate has to do something obvious and, yet, take about 10 minutes just to do it, followed by your screams of how much it hurts to see this happen.

This happened in a GTA Online Heist, except it was the first heist and my team-mate was hacking. He never finished it, so I kicked him. Could be a troll, but I have no idea if the person was just plain dumb or really terrible. Also in Dead Space 3 where my Partner had to press a button in order to progress. He wandered around while I couldn't do anything. He eventually did it (IT'S THE BUTTON IN FRONT OF YOU!) and we failed... I should say HE failed, but meh.

Don't know if this counts as trolling, but I was having an amazing game of Battlefield 3: my kill streak was something insane, my KD was over 5.0, and the other team just couldn't touch our flags. Even though we were in the lead by a ton at this point, several of my teammates left the game. Suddenly, a loading screen popped up and a notification told me I'd been kicked by the server admin. I tried reentering the server and found I'd been banned. I messaged the admin since I hadn't broken his rules, and he told me I was kicked to "balance the teams." He just happened to be on the losing team of course.