SPOILERS! Which scare got you?

StrickenBiged

I'm usually not a fan of horror or jump scares, but this game did them pretty well in my opinion. That said, none of them got me as much as I thought they might (didn't "jump" or shout once) but the wolverine was the worst due to me not expecting something being in such a small closed space before the game's action had even started :P There were a bunch of creepy jump scares but most of them were at parts where I was expecting them to show up so they weren't as effective.

I was actually shocked by the fact that there were no jump scares at certain points where I was expecting them such as behind the shower curtain (that was just a funny subversion) or during several close-up shots (especially Emily walking up a long ladder when the camera is zoomed in on her).

In episode 8 when you're escaping from the wendigo as Emily you come to a point where the path splits in to and you have to choose right or left. You pick right (i think it was right) the wendigo will suddenly appear in front of your screen full face accompanied by a loud high pitch scream. That one got me good.

Also the infamous trapdoor got me good too, i REALLY thought i was going to save Jessica  :|

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

The part where Chris scares you with the costume because it was me and my other 2 friends, they were telling me how they saw a rat so I kept gettign clsoer to see it, once I did Chris popped up and we all screamed Dx lol we all laughed after that 

Edited by KingJustin-V