Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkburn123

All story platinums done but trophy not popping

8 posts in this topic

Done all story missions and managed to get platinum in everyone, but the trophy didn't pop. I checked the stats and it's says 65/65 story plats, the only icons on my screen everyone is platinum colour. Then I checked the award section. It's said under the trophy name I had only done 94%. Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it, many thanks

If you had one pop automatically as a platinum when you reached level 50 (eg the unlocking the street, dirt, raid etc bronze) you will have to re-do it .  I had a couple like that and when I replayed them the trophy popped

I had the same, but you can find out which races you need to do again by checking you awards in the game. I think there is an award for each race (or two races combined) under the pve section, so just find out which award your missing..

the awards are not accurate as they say im missing one story platinum, but then if i go to leaderboards the numbers say ive gotten platinum for every region. so there is definitely a bug going on. ive also replayed over half of the missions and it hasnt popped, so i guess ill do them all over again and see if it makes a difference but i wont be holding my breath. just hoping that next patch when the wild run comes out they address these issues

the opposite happened to me. I haven't got all platinums, but after starting The Crew yesterday, the trophy popped!